PDA

View Full Version : 3210 won't work - Need a REAL expert to help me!!

inetto
24-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi al, long post hoping you master can help me out for good.
BOught alla cables/flash, mbus), meaning to use them o 4 cells i needed to fix.

1- 3310, my own, working well before i flashed it, just wanted to change the languace set(i had to downgrade it coz i couldnt find mcu and ppm files same version but with the language set I needed) It works well now. Procedure has beed Flasher477+knok for setting faid. Where can i find a good flashes database? does it make a difference where flashes where made? I mean, are flash fles somehow linked on national networks?

2-used same procedure with another 3310, italian as well, no restrictions about the network dealer i could use. its problems beore fllashing where full signal bars but no phone calls possible neither incoming or outgoing, switching off by itself, not recognizing sim card. I tried on it a modified flash, my own's original one and the one i installed on it to change the language. But i aing got the same result, phone works but no sim card is recognized or allowed. How do I reset the phone to work with a network of my choice and not ask me for a legitimate sim card?

3- 3210, would lose signal and lately wouldnt turn on anymore, used a flash i found on an italian site(same site for the flash i put on my own 3310), same procedure, the phone works but no network is found. If i go on "phone settings" and choose manual network selection it finds all the 3 italian providers, but when i choose the one my sim card belongs to it says"not allowed". WHy??? Buaaaahhhhhh!! this should be so easy when you read about it, but doing it reall lets me down, only 1 out of 4 phones is working(and it was already working even before!!).
Where is the prob with this phone? I tried procedures to unlock it, even using eeprom tools but it says something as""hash...bla bla bla...."

4- another 3210, contact service, found the phonein 2000 in spain during a trip, somebody(from belgium or netherlands probably) left it on a bench, but it gave no probs when i got in italy, it worked perfectly till it started switching off and losing network connection(what is the reason all nokia's phone do this, sooner or later?).

ok, got some extra question: what is a virgin eeprom file, how can i use it and where can i find many flashfiles for these phones, to try some more before i throw them and the damn cables in the garbage can :P??

I found an exe file with 7mb of dimesion which should contain loads of files for wintesla...how do i use such files?

Thank to enyone who's gonna have the patience to read me and answer me. Without you, i am nothing..... :)

Bye guys!!!

"...one day later...."

AAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!!
I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been able to set, more or less, 2 of the 3 phones. But the one(321 i found in Spain(from belgium i think) doesn't mean to obey(when i found it i used it in italy for 3 years without any problem, with the same sim card i am testing it with now). Ok, i post all i have tried:
-inserting the #pw+1234567890+1# code doesnt help, it doesnt show any error message or others, the phone just goes back displaying "insert sim card".
-i flashed it with all the 3210 flashes availables to me, no way.
-i changed the imei code(i know i shouldnt but i had a broken 3210 so i gave a try. The fone initially worked, but didnt get connection to the network, then it went back to sim card not accepted.

I am not sure i did the correct unlocking procedure, i tried severals with different progs(eepromtools, rolis, noktool 18, others) the 4 codes are"locked", i try to reser sw also, sometimes it shows them open but if i read the phone againg the go back to "closed". The codes displayed are like"eeeeee - fffffffffff- eeeeee..." and so on, no numbers. Testing the phone with eeprom tools doesnt show any "red" field", so i assume the phone has no hardware damage.

WHAT TO DO? Can anyone explain me a correct step-by-step unlocking procedure or tell me how to try something else? Should i try rewriting the phone with a virgin eeprom or something? I have one file, but it is .bin and i don't know how to to it. Other solutions welcome!!!
I have plenty of softwares, downloaded here and there, but dont' know which one could do. I even have "the luck" of having another imei code usable, but without a guide all is pointless.....
Please help!!, THis turned out to be a matter of honor :P

Hope somebody replies, i looked everywhere in the forum but didnt find what i need.

Thanks to all of you, and please, be specific!!! I am a newbie!!!!:)