PDA

View Full Version : Ashen Chapter 7

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 05:06 PM
i'm stuck on Chapter 7 with ASHEN it's a big/huge room with all kinds of windows and two platforms in the middle...

How do i get past this part???

Call me a noob, i certaintly feel as one

Vazkor
24-07-2004, 05:53 PM
... jump?

Please could you be a bit more specific?
I'm finishing it again on hard mode but I'm on chapter 6 actually ...
oh well, maybe I remember :
you have to find some kind of switch to activate platforms, they will begin to go up and down and you'll jump your way through the level ...
hope I helped.

v7e6j5
24-07-2004, 06:45 PM
I haven't even gotten that far yet. I'm still on chapter 2 or 3. :smile:

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 06:45 PM
I knew i could count on you :-P thnx

ill give it a go

v7e6j5
24-07-2004, 06:53 PM
I knew i could count on you :-P thnx

ill give it a go

Hey what can i say but, sorry dude :sad: . The game just didn't crab me as i thought it would. I've been playing it off & on.

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 06:54 PM
man im such an analborn retard, there where two chambers at the beginnig with switches.

Anyway THNX VAZKOR guess u really are the Ashen man r'round here

im all exicted at Ashen again

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey what can i say but, sorry dude :sad: . The game just didn't crab me as i thought it would. I've been playing it off & on.

i was talking to Vazkor but i appriciate any support, thnx

why don't u play it more often then? This game is soooooow kewl

v7e6j5
24-07-2004, 07:06 PM

My problem is that i have 2 many ngage games & it's just over whalming 2 keep up. I think i spelled, "whalming" wrong. :lol:

v7e6j5
24-07-2004, 07:08 PM

My problem is that i have 2 many ngage games & it's just over whalming 2 keep up. As soon as a new game comes out, i'll drop the 1 i was playing. I think i misspelled, "whalming" . :lol:

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 07:14 PM
yah i usually drop everygame once i die, that's what happened with Ashen, but i was all like : I MUSSSSSSST PLAY ASHEN NOW so i dug up my inmensly kewl n-gage and start buttons bashing till Ashen booted.
I hardly play Spiderman, And Sims, well to lazy to earn 100000 it's just not entertaining enough.

BTW u ever finished THPS ? im stuck at last tape & medal...

v7e6j5
24-07-2004, 07:23 PM
yah i usually drop everygame once i die, that's what happened with Ashen, but i was all like : I MUSSSSSSST PLAY ASHEN NOW so i dug up my inmensly kewl n-gage and start buttons bashing till Ashen booted.
I hardly play Spiderman, And Sims, well to lazy to earn 100000 it's just not entertaining enough.

BTW u ever finished THPS ? im stuck at last tape & medal...

Ru kidding THPS beat me like i was it's step child. I did pull off some cool tricks, but that's it. I didn't finish any of the ngage games @ all.

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 07:33 PM
u don't? what is the point in playing it then?

v7e6j5
24-07-2004, 07:38 PM
u don't? what is the point in playing it then?

Don't get me wrong it's not that i don't want 2 finish the games that i started it's the time i don't have 2 finish them. With 2 jobs & no game playing time on the jobs. Well that's why.

Neophyte88
24-07-2004, 08:25 PM
hmm i just play before i goto sleep, in my collegue's van and on work while we are too lazy to work :-P

god i love my job

tzeonn
25-07-2004, 04:41 AM
wat medal / tape u havent got in thps?

if its a medal, just dun fall down at all, and keep doing diff tricks, add in a special, shld be fine.

if u seen the warehouse vids on arena, those grinds to 200 000+ points are insane :-o

PsychiatricHelp
25-07-2004, 11:57 AM
I'm trying to kill that giant evil spider thing at the end of level 5. But I'm playing Normal mode not Easy mode.

Vazkor
25-07-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm trying to kill that giant evil spider thing at the end of level 5. But I'm playing Normal mode not Easy mode.

When I cleared the two courtyard and I came back to kill the "boss" ( later you'll encounter that enemy normally, much like the "rhyno" in the sewers ... Maqabir is a daaangerous place :-P ) I opened the door just to find it RIGHT BEHIND IT, it ( he? ) smashed me two times in the face and boom, I have to redo the whole level :sad:

Hard mode is ... well, hard.

Neophyte88
25-07-2004, 01:19 PM
Hard mode is ... well, hard.

another mystery solved :rolleyes:

and Tzeonn that last medal isn't a problem but that tape is, everytime i jump off that ramp(launching platform) i miss it, even if i do a boneless at the end...