PDA

View Full Version : Sl55 remote unlock

stupidboy
24-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Hi, Im thinking of buying my mates Sl55 but its locked to t-mobile and im with o2 i dont have data cables and i only know how to lock nokia's does anyone know how i can get a calculator do provide unlock codes for the SL55.

Any Help will be most welcome x

seylectric
14-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Same problem here. Anybody?

TriMesh
31-05-2005, 04:40 AM
The Siemens phones use a method of generating the lock codes that is based on two pieces of information - one is the IMEI and the other is a 32 bit number that's unique to each phone called the PhoneID.

Since nobody but Siemens knows what the PhoneID is for a specific IMEI, it's basically impossible to work out the unlock codes remotely. If you have (or can borrow) a data cable. then it's easy. Look for some software called "Freia".

If your phones software is version 16 or higher you will need to use a testpoint to get the phone to boot. Use *#06# and press the "info" key to check this.

ojgr
31-05-2005, 05:42 AM
How I can make a data clabe for siemens c61 I want unlocked it but the software donīt have any information.

tks for your help.

Ojgr

The Siemens phones use a method of generating the lock codes that is based on two pieces of information - one is the IMEI and the other is a 32 bit number that's unique to each phone called the PhoneID.

Since nobody but Siemens knows what the PhoneID is for a specific IMEI, it's basically impossible to work out the unlock codes remotely. If you have (or can borrow) a data cable. then it's easy. Look for some software called "Freia".

If your phones software is version 16 or higher you will need to use a testpoint to get the phone to boot. Use *#06# and press the "info" key to check this.

TriMesh
31-05-2005, 07:02 AM
How I can make a data clabe for siemens c61 I want unlocked it but the software donīt have any information.

tks for your help.

Ojgr

The data cable is pretty much like the service mode cables for most phones - it just needs tx and rx data, and to use 3.3V signalling. If you want to build one yourself, the biggest problem is going to be getting the connector - it's a Siemens special.

It's probably simplest to just buy one - the connector would likely cost you more than the whole cable.

sergo_zmeia
01-06-2005, 09:11 AM
First bout remote unlocking....pretty hard to get code....easy way is to buy a cable /cinese one/ for abot 5-7EUR...and use free software called freia..its somewhere here....and get Ur phone unlocked...
About building cable by Ur self...it costs more to do this than to buy a one..
Regards!
sergo_zmeia

tonygil
14-06-2005, 08:14 PM

how do i TESTPOINT my sl55? i cant find fresia. i have used all_new_Siemens.exe by griffin team, but when i run it i get a message that "bootcode seems not to be running"

please help!!!!