PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!

Jas1
25-09-2002, 10:33 PM
Hi , I have a 8310 that I think is locked, it starts up with 02 sim, but wont find network or make calls. I have 2 leads for the phone both com port leads. Ive tried jic unlocker it looks like it worked, then as it finishes it says "PHONE SIMLOCK REBUILDING FAILED!" It reads imei ok looks like it writes sim lock ok, then always same fault.
I tried DCT4 Tools too it says
Check phone connection, and that phone is powered on!
Entering test mode & Rebooting phone...
ERROR: Phone does not answer!

Im using win xp, p4 2.2, and i run all the soft in win98 compatability mode. Fbus tool works well, but usualy i need to click each button twice before action.

Any Ideas? Please help I cant find anything I havent tried.

Thanks in advance
Jas1 :rolleyes:

Jas1
25-09-2002, 10:45 PM
Also when i try to unlock with dct4 tool phone says " Acsessary not supported!" Anyone know what the problem is?
thanks again :confused:

abcchoier
19-10-2002, 10:05 PM
I tried to unlock a 6590 today and having the same problem. Could someone help?

Rob_Beard
05-11-2002, 08:24 PM
DTC4's seem to have a big problem with MBus connections. my 3510 refuses any MBus connection, and says "Accessory Not Supported" it seems that those tools you used which gave that error don't work at all, and its actually just some bloke who's changed the title of the software. right now only way to unlock DTC4 is by flashing.

cprafferty
05-11-2002, 11:25 PM
right now only way to unlock DTC4 is by flashing

or not the unlockers work for most DCT-4 phone currently I know that 8310 S/W 5.57 and 7650 can not be unlock with the free unlocker.

I use two tools to unlock phones

the free jic unlocker and if I keep getting error messages I use Nokia Fbus to reset the phone and try unlocking again it normally works.

Also I use an auto switching cable.