PDA

View Full Version : A55 to C55

vishalmadhvani
01-08-2004, 02:32 AM
i flashed my siemens a55 to c55 and it work perfectly but i want to downgrade back to a55. would freia do the trick as i got another a55. should i read every thing from that and write it to the a55 with has a c55 flash on it.

Schussler
01-02-2005, 06:26 PM
i flashed my siemens a55 to c55 and it work perfectly but i want to downgrade back to a55. would freia do the trick as i got another a55. should i read every thing from that and write it to the a55 with has a c55 flash on it.

Dear Friend:
If you was sucessfull with this upgrade, maybe you can help me with my A55. I killed my A55 when i tryed to do this. When i try to turn it on it just makes a bzzz and turns off again.
If you can send-me the firmware, bootcore and battery map from A55 and C55, or any other information that can be usefull, ill be grate.

Thanks a lot.
Joel Schussler.

DenaCell
06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Dear Friend:
If you was sucessfull with this upgrade, maybe you can help me with my A55. I killed my A55 when i tryed to do this. When i try to turn it on it just makes a bzzz and turns off again.
If you can send-me the firmware, bootcore and battery map from A55 and C55, or any other information that can be usefull, ill be grate.

Thanks a lot.
Joel Schussler.
Just try to unlock as C55 use freia, in most cases is will fix phone after the upgrade..