PDA

View Full Version : 6310-led-display problem

alincristian
01-08-2004, 12:51 PM
i've got a big problem; led's from display won't works;i've opened the phone and when i reassembled the phone, it won't start, even if i push on-off switch for a long time; can anyone help telling me what' s happened ahd how i fix the problem?

thakks a lot
cris

sergo_zmeia
02-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Moved to right section...
@alincristian,
Read the rules and announcements section if U wanna stay long in the forum...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

de@kje 7250i
17-08-2004, 11:14 PM
i've got a big problem; led's from display won't works;i've opened the phone and when i reassembled the phone, it won't start, even if i push on-off switch for a long time; can anyone help telling me what' s happened ahd how i fix the problem?

thakks a lot
cris

I've opened and fixed some phones myself, but from my position I can't say what happened or what you should do. If you could tell me what made the phone "click" maybe I could help you in some way. What made the led's go out? Did you spill water on the phone or maybe dropped something on the circuit that could cause a shortcut? If that's the case, a (damn, whats that in english?) connection between two componets is probably burnt off (probably between a led and a resistor). I've seen that before... If I'm right there is nothing you can do (IF this "connection" isn't on the upper circuit-layer). Sorry!

I hope this was to any help!
By the way, sorry for my english!

Greetings :D

alincristian
18-08-2004, 09:09 AM
hello,
the display led's go out random, probably because of bad solder connection between led's and resistor, resistor and double transistor;
isn't a water problem because the phone is working before i open the case;taking great care of my phone is my first rule! shortcut! hm... it's a weak posibilities to do that; i've got over ten years of experience in electronics; it's possibil but i hardly believe i do that

so, i check and i check the pcb upper and bottom and is no sign of something drop out; but i check also the service manual and all of the test points seems to look good, voltage is correct, one problem appears: VFLASH2 is 2.8v when phone is flashing good (boot ok) or 1.8v when no flashing at all; this is the problem i think: i've got 1.8v in this test point! HAGAR/UEM/FLASH problem?

cris