PDA

View Full Version : Warning!! don`t buy in www.cdmasoftware

sea_sea
02-08-2004, 08:33 AM
Hi.
I want to warn people for the software published in WWW.cdmasoftware.com ... Despite of the fact that he anounces the motorola package in the list. There is NOT such package. you only recive cheap stuf

take care!!

He also, had the cynicism to assure me via ICQ(<removed>), that, he had the software. Hope you buy something nice with my money!, damned.

Be careful with this guy!. Don`t buy here.

this is the information of the guy that rob me.

<removed>
<removed>
The country: Ukraine.
City: Kiev.
The address: <removed>.
LastName: <removed>
FirstName: <removed>
MiddleName: <removed>

Hola quiero advertir a la gente del software publicado en WWW.cdmasoftware.com. Apesar de que el hombre anuncia el paquete de software para Motorola en su lista, No hay tal!!. lo ùnico que uno recibe es software obsoleto.

Mucho cuidado con el!!

Ademàs tuvo el cinismo de asegurame via ICQ que lo tenìa. Espero que se compre algo bonito con mi dinero, perro.

Tengan cuidado y no compren nada en este sitio.

Aqui esta la informaciòn de este cabròn que me robò.

<removed>
<removed>
The country: Ukraine.
City: Kiev.
The address: <removed>
LastName: <removed>
FirstName: <removed>
MiddleName: <removed>

cdmasoftware
31-10-2005, 12:52 PM
It is an anti-advertising of unfair competitors from Russia!

Please! Do not do in advance conclusions.

We sent you the order if you have paid it. If you have not received it - please, wait. It is connected only with problems авиа mails. If you have not received the order in current of 1 month - contact us! We shall repeat sending again (thus do not forget to name date and the given payments.).

We - make Universal BOX!
Name of our company - REVEN DEVELOPMENT LLC.
Our site: WWW.CDMASOFTWARE.COM
We work in the market of 5 years!
And we have no attitude to other sites and other liars from Russia which have begun the roguish activity and an anti-advertising more recently!

cdma-ware.com
01-11-2005, 12:11 AM
cdmasoftware is known cheater from Ukraine, just look here - http://nokiafree.org/forums/t77311/h/s.html

And here - http://www.cellphonehacks.com/viewtopic.php?t=43291

Sea_sea wrote message 02.08.2004 and he still wait!!!

cdmasoftware
04-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Please! Do not do in advance conclusions.

We sent you the order if you have paid it. If you have not received it - please, wait. It is connected only with problems авиа mails. If you have not received the order in current of 1 month - contact us! We shall repeat sending again (thus do not forget to name date and the given payments.).

Also do not pay attention to messages from CDMA-WARE.COM is a known swindler, Russia (city - Chelyabinsk) which sells poor-quality UniBOX's, bought in China under very small price and 50 % of idle programs! If it has deceived you - we can send the full information on it, its address, a home telephone number... и.т.д.

We - make Universal BOX!
Name of our company - REVEN DEVELOPMENT LLC.
Our site: WWW.CDMASOFTWARE.COM
We work in the market of 5 years!
And we have no attitude to other sites and other liars from Russia which have begun the roguish activity and an anti-advertising more recently!