PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Unlock Code will not work - Nokia 3410



marc999
02-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Hello. I just tried to unlock my phone with the calculator and the first code worked great. However, the 2nd code would not work, and I'm sure I chose the right GID1 code. I tried it twice so I'm pretty sure I didn't misstype it (and so now I can't try that same code again as per the calculator's warning). Unfortunately, it deletes everything on the screen if you wait too long so I couldn't do it slowy and be CERTAIN that I typed in the correct code. Anyways, if anyone has any ideas what my be wrong, please share. Thanks.

P.S. - GID1 is Vodafone Netherlands (5050)

aaa_121uk
03-08-2004, 01:30 AM
ur fone mite only to locked to lock 1, try a different network sim in ur fone 2 c if it is unlocked

aaa_121uk
28-08-2004, 12:28 AM
should gid1 for netherlands - vodafone = 02FF