PDA

View Full Version : [Script] Fullscreen graphics in menu

OZON[PL]
02-08-2004, 11:10 PM
hi!

Today, I've got a gift for nokia 5510 owners (for the moment :D) and NokiX lovers.

While having some free time to spent, I've made a script, which overwrites Z0NE TABLE giving you ability to use in your menu graphics with sizes:

84x41 [HIDE_BOTTOM parametr] - Max screen width. Scroll bar Z0NE isn't displayed. Top bar (where you can see actual menu position or how many chars you message has got) is still visible. I've downsized height of the bottom bar (where labels like "Select", "OK" are displayed") to zero, which gave me additional pixels for graphics displaying...

84x48 [HIDE_BOTH parametr] - You can use whole LCD do display your graphics. The only problem in this solution is, that you don't see how many chars your message has got...

What about other phone types?

I've got only NOK5510 and NOK3210. I can work out z0nes of 3210, but it would be nice to make script working with other phone types... If somebody want to work out z0nes of other phone types, I'll explain how to do it and send me results of his discover ;)

I'm waiting for comments, opinions and sugestions about the script...

gr33tz!
OZON

ShadoW2004
03-08-2004, 05:52 AM
Somebody can remake this script for Nokia 3310?

kraze1984
03-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Maybe this tut could help you to make the script without missing texts\icons but still with max fullscreen menu images. (its for 3310)

nEMO
03-08-2004, 12:37 PM
You can change the 'howto'
or remove_scrollbar.nrx for NokiX (better).
Untill its not fixed in later versions, u'll have to make the U-shaped tab 1x1 pixel,
here is version 1.5 of the script ;)
http://nokiafree.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12774

PS cool howto ;)

mestrini
03-08-2004, 10:31 PM
I did one just for my 3310 symbian flash based on the script by nemo :D

It removes the downbar and moves the network and battery bars to that place and also enlarges the animations zone

What would really be nice was a script that worked as other nokix scripts that collect the info in the .txt files (like true7bars) and that allowed us to just change the values of the zones we'd like
I've asked Yak for something like that but dunno what he thinks about it :sad:

kraze1984
06-08-2004, 01:17 PM
You can change the 'howto'
here is version 1.5 of the script ;)
http://nokiafree.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12774

PS cool howto ;)
Thanx :-P !
Yes, i saw the script, used it and know about it. But see the date when the tut was written :)