PDA

View Full Version : Samsung E700

focus_rs
05-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Hey everyone,

I need some help with the e700. All im trying to do is a little simple thing, by using the PC to transfer ringtones and wallpapers to my E700.
I bought a USB cable, I got the Easy Studio Software (from samsung website) and i got a CD full of ringtones etc....
But i cannot connect the phone to the pc, it cant find the phone and just says "offline". I have OS of Windows ME.
Ive checked that the data cable driver is installed (which it is, as i have no problem of using a Siemens phone with pc).
Is there something stupid ive missed? Cause im all out of idea's.
Please help

junaid
27-08-2004, 11:34 PM
i think u have a cable which is not compatible, i ca supply u a cable. also what software did u use to upload tones?

andre128
28-08-2004, 10:35 AM
Hey everyone,

I need some help with the e700. All im trying to do is a little simple thing, by using the PC to transfer ringtones and wallpapers to my E700.
I bought a USB cable, I got the Easy Studio Software (from samsung website) and i got a CD full of ringtones etc....
But i cannot connect the phone to the pc, it cant find the phone and just says "offline". I have OS of Windows ME.
Ive checked that the data cable driver is installed (which it is, as i have no problem of using a Siemens phone with pc).
Is there something stupid ive missed? Cause im all out of idea's.
Please help

for E700 just use infrared connect with ur pc! remember the setup must set to infrared first