PDA

View Full Version : Speaker

Z82
26-09-2002, 05:44 PM
Hi all, great forum.

Have I got a duff 7650?.... I mean the speaker is crap, When I have a midi as my ringtone I normally dont hear it, its no where near as load as standard ring tones on the phone also the hands free is hard to hear unless ur in a quiet room.

tarantino
04-10-2002, 02:55 AM
My doesn't work very well. When using it more than 30/40 cm away from my hear I can't hear a thing, using handsfree mode. when ringing i think it's ok but it isn't as loud as a 3310 or a 6210...:(

http://www.aac.uc.pt/nauticos

Z82
04-10-2002, 10:37 AM
hmmm.... Must be the phone then rather than a fault :(

Instigator
05-10-2002, 09:28 PM
I have a quiet speaker as well and took it back to the shop where they tried another one but that was quiet so they gave up & said they would call if they had any new info ..... :(

but I did a recording of my 2 year old and played it back and it belted the sound out so I know it has the capability to be loud, also in the game bounce the start music is very loud, but it still sucks on handsfree..

I will let you know what the shop comes back with.....:)

Z82
06-10-2002, 12:26 PM
but I did a recording of my 2 year old and played it back and it belted the sound out so I know it has the capability to be loud, also in the game bounce the start music is very loud, but it still sucks on handsfree..
Yep thats exactly what mine is like.