PDA

View Full Version : Warning:Low bat kills your fon...

domsat
27-09-2002, 12:01 AM
...I think...

I can't turn on my fon. If I flash it again using rolis 4.77 the menu screen doesn't show something. What should I do?

I flashed my fon with 1 bar-bat left. I used PPMedit to edit font and install blinking capability on the full flashed v5.57 sw. in the middle of flashing the edited sw, it hanged (or was it my PC). I checked the battery and it was already exhausted.

please help!!!!

:confused:

Manipulator
27-09-2002, 04:29 AM
you phone will not have any problem one,just borrow a battery from your friend and flash your phone agian like normal,when rolisv4.77/4.78 ask to turn on your phone,just press on like normal.

victor
27-09-2002, 04:38 AM
Maybe u can try to recharge ur batteries and try it again!

use desktop charger, coz u would be able to know wether ur battery is charger or not on ur dead mobile phone.

Manipulator
27-09-2002, 05:26 AM
the nokia phone without/incomplete flash file will not charge the battey.

domsat
27-09-2002, 06:06 AM
thanks all!

knok flashing did the trick. i really can't flash it using rollis 4.77 nor 4.78.

anyways, thanks again...

slikmik
27-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Another way is if you have a flat battery when it asks you to power on your fone simply insert your charger into the bottom of the fone and this does the same as having a charged battery and pressing the power button, so even if its flat theres no stopping us flashing :)

Just thort i'd share the knowledge
Mike

domsat
28-09-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by slikmik
Another way is if you have a flat battery when it asks you to power on your fone simply insert your charger into the bottom of the fone and this does the same as having a charged battery and pressing the power button, so even if its flat theres no stopping us flashing :)

Just thort i'd share the knowledge
Mike

this is cool mike. thanks.

;)

slikmik
28-09-2002, 09:42 PM
Not a problem

Glad it helped :)

Mike