PDA

View Full Version : N-Gage games cracked or copied?

J Hater
18-08-2004, 02:28 AM
Hey i was wondering about 1 thing do the games that are out for n-gage do they have any protection like the pc games? Or do u just copy the game from the mmc it came with to u'r mmc and play it?? Do they have a directory named crack and there u find the game's .exe and move over the original??? :D

Oh and also when u buy an n-gage i heard that it comes with a 32mb mmc card do u have to format it or something like that or u just let it in??
Also when u format the phone it formats only the things u put in it or everything??? including address book and everything!

Thanks so very much!!!

rhai
18-08-2004, 04:05 AM
Hey i was wondering about 1 thing do the games that are out for n-gage do they have any protection like the pc games? Or do u just copy the game from the mmc it came with to u'r mmc and play it?? Do they have a directory named crack and there u find the game's .exe and move over the original??? :D

Oh and also when u buy an n-gage i heard that it comes with a 32mb mmc card do u have to format it or something like that or u just let it in??
Also when u format the phone it formats only the things u put in it or everything??? including address book and everything!

Thanks so very much!!!

Yes they do have protection but the so called protection can be cracked easily by crackers ;)

There is no directory named "crack" on a N-Gage game... When you have a cracked N-Gage game, you'll just copy the files on the system folder and voila!!!

Others include a 32mb MMC, Others get a game, while some get nothing else than the game deck manual and cables ;) (I got the one with the free game "tombraider")

Yup! When you format the phone memory, you only erase all the things you put in it. ;) When you format the phone, the phone will be like the first time you bought it ;)

Cheers mate!!! :lol:

blue_mist
01-09-2004, 06:27 AM
Hello

I have just bought ngage QD and I am a beginner. CAn anyone tell me how can I copy games on my cell and from where???

Kindly tell the steps in detail as I just mentioned I am a beginner. :D

Real_CHiP
01-09-2004, 08:49 AM
Use the search function... There are a lot of guides telling u how to do the things you mentioned.

gophermaster
01-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Yah. There are heaps of threads on this board concerning this issue...