PDA

View Full Version : Chris_EirE *** bEWARE, RIP-OFF, the police are now looking for him

gsmsolutionsltd
18-08-2004, 08:06 PM
goes by name of Chris / Chris_EirE here ON THIS FORUM

He has riped many people off here in IReland BEWARE of this scammer, i will ad his profile to this site soon> http://www.freewebs.com/activedecor/

YOU CAN FIND OUT ABOUT ALL HIS RIP-OFFS HERE, > http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1841403#post1841403

SCAMMER> THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HIM HERE IN IRELAND

YOU CAN FIND POSTs BE HIM HERE> http://nokiafree.org/forums/t46840/s.html

HE GOES BY Chris / jacko here: http://www.mobile-swaps.co.uk/forum...opic.php?t=1620

YOU CAN FIND OUT ABOUT ALL HIS RIP-OFFS HERE, > http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1841403#post1841403

David1986
25-08-2004, 05:14 PM
i think this is the same person who ripped me of in the sales place, he STOLE my gd87, now i cant get hold of him, anyone wants this little sh*ts email its

[email protected]

i sold it to him at christmas, and the last time i EVER trust anyone on this forum.

and you know what really pisses me off is that i beleaved his story that my phone was stuck in dublin post office and he had to get it. if i ever go to ireland im gonna go visit him, even though his addres might be one of those buy a postbox things.

gsmsolutionsltd
25-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Sorry to hear that, if i find any more details about this persion i will post here,

Note to admin; you should ban Chris_EirE IP, this will be a start...

squidgy45
26-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Sold him 3 phones a few months ago, gave me a good price and paid up front by paypal.

Maybe did this just to start his scam, but thought i'd mention it anyway.

br, steve

gsmsolutionsltd
26-08-2004, 07:32 PM
@squidgy45
Maybe so.. he will only con people stupid enough to give him the goods upfront... he paid you upfront so he had no chance to rip you off, other people have not been so lucky!

squidgy45
26-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Sorry to hear that, its just that when u trade sucessfully with someone it makes it a little hard to credit that it might have been me he ripped off - i did offer him some more handsets that he declined, and i probably would have sent those up front on the strength of the last deal.

Hope it all works out for the unlucky ones

br, steve

gsmsolutionsltd
27-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Well, he seems to be off the scene at the moment, i will be keeping an eye on him, we have had many complaints about him in our office here in Dublin... his days are numbered!

David1986
28-08-2004, 05:51 PM
chris just emailed me saying sorry, this is a bit strange if he really is a scammer, telling me about famly problems, it sounds like a good excuse for what has happened, now i dont know what to think, some people say they did goob buisines with him, others say he ripped them off big style, he says he will sort out my phone as he promised to do in the first place, anyway, i will keep you posted if he comes through with the goods.

gsmsolutionsltd
28-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Ok, the fact still remains the same! he is a rip off, DONOT trust him.. he has riped many many people off.. now and again he may pay for a item. but if someone gives the goods upfront he will rip them...
i have personally met 4 people he has riped off to the tune of over 1000euro..

There is a person who is a customer in Gsm Solutions who has travelled down to where he supposedly lives to try and find him.. he told me he brought a baseball bat with him.. so Chris EirE WATCH out!!!!!!!!!!!! many people want your blood.. you will be found sooner or later!

chris just emailed me saying sorry????.........SO if you have been in contact with this low life ask him to reply to this thread to save his good name!!

Chris_EirE
23-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Hi,
Look I know there is a lot of sh1t going on and being said about me!
I've had a lot to deal with on my plate and I've had so many family problems and vow to sort everything out! It's sounds like a big scam but I can assure anyone whom I dealt with that I'll do everything I can to sort you out!
It's been so complicated I can't explain now but I will in due course!
So anyone who has been scammed by the account name chris_eire please email me this address is [email protected] and I'll explain all and sort everything I can out! I know there is a lot going against me but I'm 100% and will sort out this mess! I know it's taking a lot of time but I'm going to sort this mess out! So please I understand that there is a lot of people angry with me but just mail me and I'll get everything worked out,
Once again I'm so sorry for this on-going mess but it will be all sort in the week!
I have references from people on this forum who I have dealt with and they have been a great help but I vow to get everything fixed and leave it at that,
Regards

Cosmictej
27-11-2004, 09:42 PM
this is a warning from a mod now, I know GsmSolutions and I will be speaking to him about this, but if things arent sorted out I will have to ban you. But if you sort things out you are free to continue as a member on this forum ;)

WBR
Cosmictej

Cosmictej
10-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Please can someone inform me if Chris has sorted everything out?

WBR
Cosmictej

gsmsolutionsltd
10-01-2005, 04:32 PM
@tej

i havent heard any more about chris, i think he is off the Gsm scene for now.

ninjana
11-01-2005, 02:46 PM
is quiet simple
you can post is generals ip, the wan with he generaly connects to your forum
and also gave them to the police
by ip, police should be easaly able to find him
:)
is something like thiss
ip----> internet provedor----> internet porvedor acount with user name and correspetcive data profile with adreess etc..
this way they can have is phone number
or adreess form theyr bank payments
:)
is realy easy
if police realy want to find him they will:)

gsmsolutionsltd
11-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Cheers Tej :wink:

I believe hes going by the name newnokia7600

He'll be found sooner or later

i have done some research into this user, an ip check up might be a good idea, below are a few of his posts..

barred uk 6230
Views: 78 Posted By newnokia7600
What about and unlocked 7600??

What about and unlocked 7600??
Forum: Exchange Area 21-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Replies: 4 Nokia 7600 SimFree
Views: 120 Posted By newnokia7600
Not a hope

Not a hope
Forum: Exchange Area 21-10-2004, 03:16 PM
Replies: 12 For Swap: 6230, 7600, 7200
Views: 271 Posted By newnokia7600
I have a NON Barred Nokia 7600 from...

I have a NON Barred Nokia 7600 from Ireland.

Would you swap for the 7200 ??

Phone is to weird for me.

e-mail me @ [email protected]
Forum: Exchange Area 21-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Replies: 1 Nokia 7610 Wanted Have A Nokia 6230 For Swap
Views: 64 Posted By newnokia7600
Fancy a 7600??

Fancy a 7600??
Forum: Exchange Area 21-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Replies: 4 Nokia 7600 SimFree
Views: 120 Posted By newnokia7600
Nokia 7600 SimFree

Hi Guys,

I have a Sim-Free Nokia 7600 and looking to exchange it for a barred phone that will work outside the UK or non-barred.

Find it hard to get used to the weird shape.

I am open to offers...
Forum: Unlocking 05-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Replies: 2 Nokia 7600
Views: 133 Posted By newnokia7600
Nokia 7600

Hi Guys,

I got a New Nokia 7600 on "3" Pay as you go on Friday.

I then proceeded to use online calculators to unlock and did so 5 times to no avail.

:evil:

Now I have seen several calculators...

This is the same guy possibly.

ninjana
11-01-2005, 09:24 PM
isnt possible to you moders to ban is ip?

Cosmictej
11-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Gsm Solutions, I have checked both of their ips and they in fact do not match, and therefore I cannot take any action. According to the ip address's Chris only has that one account and does not visit this forum using another account.

WBR
Tej

gsmsolutionsltd
12-01-2005, 02:08 PM
->Tej
Very true, however i'll keep myu eyes peeled

regards, alan

Alinus
12-01-2005, 07:48 PM
doble user is a reason for banning.

regarding banning cheaters i do not accept this policy. he can always come back with another nick and other IP

ppl who make buissnes on the internet must take their own meassures to keep them away from scammers

as long as a scammer is clarified as scammer and his public info is public here buyers can keep away from him

gsmsolutionsltd
13-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Well said Alinus, he could also cloak or fake his IP whcih is very easily done with the proper knowledge,
Most people know who to trust.