PDA

View Full Version : DCT4 Stuff

Nokia666
27-09-2002, 06:05 PM
Hey,
Been a guest on the board for a while now and finally need to post so I dragged my sorry ass to register.
Basically I've just got my new 6310i and wanna play around with it like the DCT3 phones. I know for changing IMEI's and stuff you need to use a JIC Box which costs £700 because I've spoken with them today so I spent all last night and most of today going through most of the posts on this and many other boards trying to find out what can be done with them.
So far I've managed to crack winDLS 5a and have got a program called winDDP which came with a crack. However the crack isn't as easy as it seems. It asks for the box ID, now I presume it means the Dejan 104 box ID. Now I have a 104 Box but how do I find out the code for it. I presume each box has a seperate code? Also it asks for something called "Nume" Whats this?
Thanks for the help in advance. Also please feel free to fill me in on anythign I can do with Nokia DCT4 phones as I can do everything with the DCT3's now.
I've got all the standard DLR/3P cables/all the M/bus cables and a Dejan 104 box with all the heads. There must be some cool software out there.

Thanks again

Nokia666
28-09-2002, 09:41 PM
anyone, please? Someone must be able to help!