PDA

View Full Version : T610 problem

MachF1rst
22-08-2004, 03:18 PM
My T610 has a weird problem, whenever it is switched on, every now and again it will say "Sending message" then "message sending failed" without me trying to do anything, it just does this randomly when the phone is switched on.

Anyone had a similar problem or know what could be causing this?

I thoguht it might be a bluetooth virus or similar but I flashed a new GDFS and Modem files etc. and it still does it :(

tzeonn
22-08-2004, 03:53 PM
my t630 has that prob sometimes too :(

i just resend the sms in unsent items.

MachF1rst
22-08-2004, 07:06 PM
I am not even trying to send SMS< it comes up out of the blue when the phone is just idle

THE INSAAN
23-08-2004, 03:10 PM
there is nothing wrong with these handsets, these are new phones with R6 firmware and everytime to switch them on they send a message to SE i think, nothing to worry about really, if it is reallt bothering you then just downgrade the firmware, but you need to use test point solution as R6 firmware is RSA protected, i suggest going to someone who has done it before,

dude1
09-09-2004, 01:18 PM
divlpt 5 has now been patched to be used with a terminator dongle, so use this as it beats the RSA protection so no need for test points etc..

Salami1_1
09-09-2004, 01:33 PM
@dude1
we know now.. you don't have to post this in every thread.

dude1
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
i posted this in about 4 threads where people were giving info or requesting info to the rsa protection, the reason i did this is because most people on this forum do not bother to read all the threads just their own.
if i have offended you i appologise but alot of people have been waiting a long time to get this software to beat the RSA protection without the need to use test points.

Salami1_1
10-09-2004, 08:15 PM
you haven't offended me ;)
I know your reason also understand it.. but well just let it be :)
people should just look better

WBR

MachF1rst
20-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Thank you for the advice

I have got the DIVLPT5 now and have tried to remove RSA but it says it is not active?

Could something else be the problem or am I doing something wrong?

dude1
21-09-2004, 08:08 AM
the only catch with RSA protected phones is even after using divlpt5 you have to flash the phone. i don't exactley know why as i'm relativley new to sonyerricsons. but as far as i know the RSA is in 2 parts the software removes 1 part then the reflash corrects the second part,