PDA

View Full Version : skyforce probs/also whats best 7610/6600

pointbreakuk
23-08-2004, 09:32 PM
hi,
i have a few games to install on my 3650 including skyforce(i have been told its good)its in the sis format. at around 793kb.when i try to install in through my pc or fexplorer it says low memory.>>>??i have a 256mb card in the phone and save all games and apps/pics n videos to the card and not the phone memory.Can anyone tell me if skyforce works on the 3650.
Also i am looking at a new phone in October.thinking of getting a 7610 or a 6600 what do you guys think??also can anyone point me in the right direction of full movies??
Cheers

yuppo
23-08-2004, 09:37 PM
If it fails the first time you try to install it go into the installer (where you delete the games) and go right to the bottom, the file should be there now click and install it. If you get the memory problem again you must have some files on C: (you should have at least 2Mb free on C:).

You should definaly get a 7610 (unless you want to wait for the 6630) its faster, smaller, lighter and has a better cam. The only brawbacks are the buttons and no ir.

Best place for full movies is #the_vault on efnet.

diego
23-08-2004, 09:39 PM
hi,
i have a few games to install on my 3650 including skyforce(i have been told its good)its in the sis format. at around 793kb.when i try to install in through my pc or fexplorer it says low memory.>>>??i have a 256mb card in the phone and save all games and apps/pics n videos to the card and not the phone memory.Can anyone tell me if skyforce works on the 3650.
Also i am looking at a new phone in October.thinking of getting a 7610 or a 6600 what do you guys think??also can anyone point me in the right direction of full movies??
Cheers

you stil need to delete so some files stored in your phone memory because sis file will use the installer from phone memory.

tzeonn
24-08-2004, 11:17 AM
try moving the file from ur phone to mmc, install from mmc using a file explorer.