PDA

View Full Version : cand a sagem Myx5-2 be unlocked ?

feby
02-09-2004, 02:16 PM
hy guys i just got my new sagem MyX5-2 and i have 2 say it is a great tool,but i want to unlock it and i wanna know if there is anyway to unlock it,cause i have already an Myx5-m and i have 2 say that i've tryed for over a month to unlock it but i still hadn't succeseded
Thx cya l8r all

johnf_2004
02-09-2004, 04:15 PM
hy guys i just got my new sagem MyX5-2 and i have 2 say it is a great tool,but i want to unlock it and i wanna know if there is anyway to unlock it,cause i have already an Myx5-m and i have 2 say that i've tryed for over a month to unlock it but i still hadn't succeseded
Thx cya l8r all
want the bad news??? there is no solution, no software and no hard ware for unlocking sagem myx-5-2. there is only one way. contact your network provider for the codes.
john

Salami1_1
02-09-2004, 10:24 PM
or wait some time.. solutions will come...

I think week or 2 maybe less...

feby
02-09-2004, 10:24 PM
ohh maaan this S*KS ... why on earth would they ever do that ???
this is one of the reasons that i like Nokia :)
thx4 ya help mate

lucaswhite
16-11-2004, 10:04 AM
can it be unlocked now?

why would the network provider tell u the codes? and if they would, at what charges?

I discovered by accident a hidden menu (not very well hidden :P ) with a submenu that said sim lock and that ( obviously ) asked for a password. it wouldnt let me put in more than 10 digits and it didnt show an ok button for the string of zeroes that i put in. im guessing it would show an ok button for a valid code. is there such a calculator? would it do me any good?

Salami1_1
16-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi,
Solution is available but only for pros as it costs a lot...

if you are real serious then you can contact me.

Other will have to wait..

WBR