PDA

View Full Version : Unlock Advice For Nokia 6130

corrie
05-09-2004, 06:27 PM
Can Anyone Tell Me How To Unlock A Nokia 6130 At The Moment Locked To Orange And What I Will Need.in Laymans Terms Please.
Corrie

browntoa
05-09-2004, 08:32 PM
yours is a single band dct3 phone

you need to go to this thread and download the software attached called

Cruxunlocker

the password is mentioned on the post

you may need a program called winzip to open this file

Once installed, select dct3, select your model phone and it will set the thing up for you and then enter your imei number, hit calculate and it will give you 2 codes, one ending in +1 and another in +2

you need to remove the sim card from the phone and enter each one in turn, ignoring the insert sim message. You get the p,w and + signs by hitting the "*" button repeatedly. After each code the phone may reset itself an come back on.

You can get the IMEI number from the phone by entering *#06#

if you get stuck drop me a private message and I'll help you along

malicia
15-09-2005, 01:46 PM
yours is a single band dct3 phone

you need to go to this thread and download the software attached called

Cruxunlocker

the password is mentioned on the post

you may need a program called winzip to open this file

Once installed, select dct3, select your model phone and it will set the thing up for you and then enter your imei number, hit calculate and it will give you 2 codes, one ending in +1 and another in +2

you need to remove the sim card from the phone and enter each one in turn, ignoring the insert sim message. You get the p,w and + signs by hitting the "*" button repeatedly. After each code the phone may reset itself an come back on.

You can get the IMEI number from the phone by entering *#06#

if you get stuck drop me a private message and I'll help you along

hello browntoa were I cant download the cruxunlocker for Nokia phone , I have a 6020, I download a cruxunlocker calculator but I dont have the password, grettings.