PDA

View Full Version : Help 3200 wont send mms

rpgpaf
06-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Hello
Has any body had a problem sending multi media messages with there 3200.i bought a new 3200 which was on voda,it wont send a mms on voda it trys and gives up,i have since unlocked it and tryed orange and 02 using there own operator settings,but the message trys and gives up as message failed and just stays in the outbox.
Has anybody had the same problem ? any help would be great :???:

kalamazoo
07-09-2004, 12:55 PM
hi there from portugal. i will try to answer your questions using my personal experience gathered with my own problems with my 3200 mms messaging problems here in my country.

have you tried to call to customers' service of either the companies you've referred asking if the GPRS service is registered for your SIM card number? by default it's not, and unless you tell them to change that, you'll not be able to send mms or access the internet by WAP.

if it doesn't work out, try to find a friend of yours that can send mms from it's phone, put his SIM card on your phone and try to send a mms from it. if you still can't send the mms, it's probable that you have an equipment malfunction.

hope i've been usefull...

rpgpaf
07-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Hello

Thanks for the reply

Yes i registered a new orange sim card and orange sent me all there sim updates,but it still would not go.

I spoke to voda a second time,he made sure i was showing on the network and he told me its all set up,good news is,it manage to send a picture,but its still playing up.

thanks