PDA

View Full Version : GX30 SD/Mem/Card Help Plz!

carlieann
10-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Is it possible to upload java games from the mem card, i have loaded them onto it using the card reader/writer. Pics, tones & mp3s are perfect & i have no probs with them as they show up & can be used, but the games arent there when i try to access them, they are on the mem card but they obviously arent recognised in the phone & i cant understand why as everything else is recognised & is fine yet i've searched all over the phone but the games dont show up.
Would be so grateful if anyone knows how to get around this or if theres something i should be doing to make them work???? The games are in the correct format etc, so in reality they should work from the mem card surely??

Thanks in advance! :wink:

sibbs
18-09-2004, 12:11 PM
what program are you using to transfer mp3 to you mem card or can you explain how to do this ????
thx

carlieann
19-09-2004, 03:01 AM
Hi,
All u do is to connect ur reader/writer to the pc or whatever system u use then put the card in reader/writer slot then add the mp3s from your desktop or wherever u have them & place them into the sound folder which is on the sdcard already. Its that simple to do, u will see the folders as soon as you press the drive which has your card in, for example: the slot on mine is in drive [i] but urs will be whichever slot ur cardreader/writer has allocated the card for.
Hope this helps u a little, just let me know if u require any further info.

Regards

sibbs
20-09-2004, 04:48 PM
hehe so i need to buy a card reader writer

edit: got one today works awesome :)

carlieann
26-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Glad u got one & found it awesome ;)