PDA

View Full Version : help!

kibs04
12-09-2004, 10:03 AM
hi,
please somebody help me to setup my pc lpt1 port from ECP TO EPP cause when i tried to flash a phone i get some errors pls explain step by step how to do this.THANKS IN ADVANCE!

MobyProject
12-09-2004, 02:53 PM
hi,
please somebody help me to setup my pc lpt1 port from ECP TO EPP cause when i tried to flash a phone i get some errors pls explain step by step how to do this.THANKS IN ADVANCE!

This is changes in the system bios.

When the computer boots, you may get a display that indicates pressing the DEL or ESC key to go into SETUP or BIOS

Then you need to Peripheral Devices to change the type of LPT Port

Regards

Paul

kibs04
16-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Thanks for your reply but i didnt understand by"you need periphirals devices to change lpt port" could you please explain in a layman language.as you said after reboot i hit delete key and window appear then i made i choose setting for the ports and i hit enter but nothing happened.pls help me i need to flash some phones.

danwood76
16-09-2004, 04:24 PM
When you find the Printer port setting in your BIOS then use 'page up' or 'page down' keys to change the setting

Each bios is different so I cannot tell you where your printer port setting will be

once you have changed your port setting exit that menu with escape then go to exit and save and click Y

regards,
Danny

kibs04
18-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Thanks For Ur Help Help Danny!