PDA

View Full Version : 3200 i really need help..PLZ anyone

arkylon
13-09-2004, 08:07 PM
hi everyone, 1st of all i apolagise for all the errors that i will probably make.
ok heres the deal, my friend has a nokia 3200, and shes having really big problems with the MOBILE, and i want to help her :-D :-D
ok the problem is when she turns on the camera its says that the memory is full, but its not, i have already deleted all the fotos from the mobile to make some space, i have already tried the option that says "restore from factory"(or something like that).
or maybe just a code to format the mobile, would work.
PLZ anyone help me, if anyone as the same probl tell me, but plz just help me, so that i can help HER :-P
cheers from PORTUGAL!!!!

arkylon
15-09-2004, 02:09 PM
PLZ anyone HELP ME

andy_mitchelluk
15-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Hi, if you've had the phone less than a year you can take it to a nokia service point and it should cost nothing. It could just be a problem with the firmware version. Have you ever been able to take photo's with the phone?

Andy

andy_mitchelluk
15-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Hey again. I've just discovered a reset code for nokia's. Don't know if it'll work on the 3200 but it works on my 3650.

It's *#7370#

Be aware that this **WILL** erase everything from the phone including contacts and ringtones so be sure you have a backup of the contacts (if they are on the sim card then they'll be fine)

arkylon
15-09-2004, 07:57 PM
hi andy thx for the help
the code i have already tried before and it didint work at all.
and yes i have take a lot of pictures before!!
thx for your help ANDY

biMbb
26-09-2004, 06:43 PM
hi everyone, 1st of all i apolagise for all the errors that i will probably make.
ok heres the deal, my friend has a nokia 3200, and shes having really big problems with the MOBILE, and i want to help her :-D :-D
ok the problem is when she turns on the camera its says that the memory is full, but its not, i have already deleted all the fotos from the mobile to make some space, i have already tried the option that says "restore from factory"(or something like that).
or maybe just a code to format the mobile, would work.
PLZ anyone help me, if anyone as the same probl tell me, but plz just help me, so that i can help HER :-P
cheers from PORTUGAL!!!!

if the phone got warranty go to an official nokia service and they will do it, if you dont have warranty find a gsm shop which can flash the phone with a newer firmware (or with the same firmware, the point is to really erase everything)