PDA

View Full Version : nokix and DCT3

mestrini
14-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Hi guys,

check the attached file where i describe how the program behaves with the different DCT3 phones

The worksheets are protected but if you have other findings not mentioned there please post here so that i can update the file :D

thanks and hope you find it usefull

cheers

kraze1984
14-09-2004, 05:47 PM
I no more have my 3210, but g3n0lite's Vibra controls didn't work on it. yak's are the same but only use new configuration save methods. So i think it also shouldn't work on 3210.

How about no_sim.nrx and snakepatch.nrx, viruz.nrx patches?

mestrini
14-09-2004, 06:11 PM
About the vibra controls in 3210 it's probably because of the lack of motor. only the asian versions ( NSE-9 ) we're sold with the vibrator while european versions ( NSE-8 ) had to buy and activate hidden menu ;)

About the other scripts is just a case of forgetting to had them to the file :lol: will do it next

thx for feedback m8

kraze1984
15-09-2004, 04:58 PM
About the vibra controls in 3210 it's probably because of the lack of motor. only the asian versions ( NSE-9 ) we're sold with the vibrator while european versions ( NSE-8 ) had to buy and activate hidden menu ;)

I know ;) The problem was, that i had a motor in my NSE-8 (there were people selling NSE-9 motors on the market in my city) and i activated that vibra with rolis, so as a normal vibra it worked. But Vibra controls didn't :-x