PDA

View Full Version : Ericsson T68

Dimo
30-09-2002, 11:57 PM
Hello Mates, I am looking for T68 service manual or datasheet for the T68 LCD.

Any1 who can help?:confused:

welshwizard
01-10-2002, 12:36 AM
Please note:

the name of the forum - Nokia General Discussion....

if u post in the right section, you will get a better response.

KnOeFz
07-10-2002, 08:16 PM
correct me if I'm wrong... but this is Ericsson section right?
Or was this post moved?

Anyway... here's a link to a T68 service manual (http://web20.expert-mueller.net/manuals/ericsson/t68.zip)

Just bought my T68i over the weekend... what an absolute beauty! Love it...
I expected that I would need some time to get used to it after 3 Nokia's... but it's love at first sight :D

-=K=-

DavieB
07-10-2002, 11:55 PM
@KnOeFz:
Seems like it was moved.. lol

Yeh I know I bought a T68 and got it upgraded to T68i (oh, if anyone is selling - or giving :D - ORIGINAL T68i covers please email me!)... quite amazing!

I've been wanting the bluetooth headset now.. and a bluetooth pccard with headset drivers (for CS ingame voicechat.. hehe)

but yeh.. nice phone!
Built in AT modem makes playing with it over cable easy and sending of logos with OBEX quite simple!
I played about with settings and the like ;)
I would start making my own SW if I had a spare one jus for programming, but I dont and won't play about too much with my own (have you seen the price? lol)

Anyway, nothing you'd probably be interested in.. jus thought I'd reply ;)

Rgdz

KnOeFz
08-10-2002, 04:43 PM
@davieB

hehe... ok, It might not be topic related what you wrote but it's always nice to hear someone else is also drewling all over his phone :)

First my girlfriend bought one... a week later I bought one myself :D

-=K=-

cRuShEr
23-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey yo man!

Seems to me that you need the connection to Ericsson T68i Display :)
...well, that is so simple. it has some usual control lines (-RES, LCDEN, etc...), but the real data transfer is done by a single I2C bus :))

Contact me if you really want to develop some stuff based on T68 color LCD :) I can't remember real connection from memory, but all my experiments are written somewhere on my HD :)
also I have great prices for that lovely item..

BR,
crusher