PDA

View Full Version : SMS Backup/Transfer To PC

Shocker
24-09-2004, 02:50 AM
hello guys,

im currently using nokia 3200 and my sms inbox is almost full already now, there's space only for one incoming sms and deleting that msg after reading is the only way to enable another incoming msg to the phone, so my question here is that is there any programme other than mobius/px and oxygen phone manager which i can use to transfer and backup all my sms to my pc?

thank you in advance :)

Yotamz
24-09-2004, 11:28 AM
check this thread:
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t66790/h/s.html

the software can do anything (also read sms from phone), using a cable or irda.

read the instructions in the zip file.

Shocker
04-10-2004, 05:59 PM
check this thread:
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t66790/h/s.html

the software can do anything (also read sms from phone), using a cable or irda.

read the instructions in the zip file.

hie friend,

thanks for the link to the software and fast reply, sorry i replied back late but thanks a lot then :) ;)

Shocker
06-10-2004, 04:18 PM
hie there again,

how do you actually use this program?? i downloaded it and run but no installation of anything is happening, nothing at all.........

by the way, im using 3200 over IR link, please help, thanks!

Yotamz
06-10-2004, 04:28 PM
every phone and pc require different settings, so i can't tell you exactly what to do.

in that thread i gave you before there is almost everything you need to know. if it is not enough - read the text files that came with the program (long but helpful :wink: ).

--edit--
this program is a command-line program. that means it runs with parameters.
open a command line window (start » run » "cmd")
then switch to the directory where the file is:

example - if the file is in C:\downloads :
type "CD \" <enter>
then "CD downloads" <enter>
then the program name <enter>
this will give you a list of parameters you can use.

Shocker
06-10-2004, 04:55 PM
hello,

thanks for the infor...with your support, i've gone to the parameter level, so how do i run the programs function from there...

sorry to ask as i've gone through the readme files but cant get a clearer picture of programs function...thanks in advance...