PDA

View Full Version : 3510i cable trouble

Mrt
24-09-2004, 03:17 PM
So i got one of those 3510/3510i fbus cables, but i haven't had any luck getting it to work yet.
When i got it, the first half an hour was just to figure out how to attach it to the phone. (total cable newb)
First installed the prolific usb2serial drivers. Opened Oxygen, configured the port and....nothing.
Did a quick google search, red something about dku5 drivers. Installed those - still nothing
after 2 weeks of trying (on 2 different pc's) I gave up and sent it back, beacause i thought it was defected or something (one of the 4 pins didn't spring like the other 3)
A friend of mine took it back, but a week later he brings me back the very same cable I gave him. he said that it should work (the guy who sold it had tried)
Said something about correct installation: usb2serial, attach cable, some kind of drivers from nokia.com(no idea what drivers- tried both dku5 & dku2) and should work.
But it doesn't!!! :mad:

The cable itself has a usb plug on one end, somekinda switchbox in the middle, and the battery holder/plug on the other end.

If anyone knows how to get it to work, thanks in advance.
I'm so out of ideas, what to do. :(