PDA

View Full Version : CF62, MC60, C60 & M55 "NO" Test Points

ednacell
26-09-2004, 03:19 AM
CF62, MC60, C60 & M55 "NO" Test Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading many theards on this issue:
I have come to reason that the same solution (software) works for all four
phone types: CF62, MC60, C60 & M55.

I copied and edited the following from (www.unlockeasy.net)
Please Note: went using KEYWORDs "Siemens (phone of choice)" means the you can choose ONLY one of phone types that is
CF62 or MC60 or C60 or M55 for the examples.

Now lets get started::

Software required: Freia build 10 or higher, Siemens Dataexchange Software v.2.67, Siemens C60 Bootcore & PX5AMD Java Application for M55.

Unlocking:

1º - First install "Siemens Dataexchange Software v.2.67" software, power on the mobile phone, connect the cable and run the software. The phone must be without SIM card inside.

2º - Go to /java/jam/ folder and create a new folder, upload inside the two PX5AMD Java aplication archives (.jad & .jar).

3º - Now power on the "Siemens (phone of choice)" with a SIM card inside and run the Java aplication. This aplication will ask you for a code, code = 39116. Then you will see a menu, first select "backup bootcore", second select “patch bootcore” option and in a few seconds the phone will turn off. To finish repeat this process again and you will receive "Already OK" message. In this moment the bootcore will be patched.

4º - In this stept is very important make a full backup firmware with "Freia build " software selecting "Siemens (phone of choice)" type phone. If something goes bad you will have a good backup of your mobile phone to resolve the problem.

5º Now is time to flash the “patched bootcore C60". Run the software (Freia build 10), select "Siemens (phone of choice)" phone type , in "Configuration Functions" options select "Patched bootcore", press on “Write flash to phone” button, select “goodc60bootcore.zip.fls” flash file, click on “bootcore” box and press “OK” button. Software will ask to press ignition button of the mobile phone, press it and the software will flash the phone in a few.

6º - The final stept is to unlock the mobile phone. Select "Siemens (phone of choice)" i.e. CF62 phone type, with "Freia build" software and unlock the "Siemens (phone of choice)" i.e. CF62, with "Direct Unlock no map is saved" option and the software will unlock the phone in a few seconds.

Suggestions:

· Mobile phone battery must be full charged.
· Never disconnect the cable while phone is unlocking.
· Is very important select "Siemens (phone of choice)" phone type and no "Siemens (phone of choice) boot". If you select "Siemens (phone of choice)" boot", you will kill your phone.

btvs
09-10-2004, 11:08 PM
Yeah, yeah, thats fine, but there is NO solution for CF62 in freia :evil:

R0YAL80
28-10-2004, 12:16 AM
how do I get data exchange and freia to recognize my usb dongle, instead of just COM???

nofai
11-11-2004, 08:11 PM
there is no CF65 in the dropdown box in Freia 15 or 10 , what can I do ? thanks

microcris
15-11-2004, 08:02 PM
With mc60 works @ 110% :) :) thanks

markchee
17-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Any ideas what to use to unlock M65?

Try friea 18 cannot do.

Thanks

redgreen
23-11-2004, 05:48 AM
When i try to run the java aplication, i get this error "Cannot create class in system package"
Also the driver that i got with this data cable uses com port 5 and freia only uses com ports 1-4. Is there a way freia could run the java aplication for me?

Thank you ! :confused:

DenaCell
23-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Any ideas what to use to unlock M65?

Try friea 18 cannot do.

Thanks
The following was tested on C65,CX65,SL65 and M65 all unlocked
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showpost.php?p=343823&postcount=1

lzm
29-03-2006, 11:36 AM
CF62, MC60, C60 & M55 "NO" Test Points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading many theards on this issue:
I have come to reason that the same solution (software) works for all four
phone types: CF62, MC60, C60 & M55.

I copied and edited the following from (www.unlockeasy.net)
Please Note: went using KEYWORDs "Siemens (phone of choice)" means the you can choose ONLY one of phone types that is
CF62 or MC60 or C60 or M55 for the examples.

Now lets get started::

Software required: Freia build 10 or higher, Siemens Dataexchange Software v.2.67, Siemens C60 Bootcore & PX5AMD Java Application for M55.

Unlocking:

1º - First install "Siemens Dataexchange Software v.2.67" software, power on the mobile phone, connect the cable and run the software. The phone must be without SIM card inside.

2º - Go to /java/jam/ folder and create a new folder, upload inside the two PX5AMD Java aplication archives (.jad & .jar).

3º - Now power on the "Siemens (phone of choice)" with a SIM card inside and run the Java aplication. This aplication will ask you for a code, code = 39116. Then you will see a menu, first select "backup bootcore", second select “patch bootcore” option and in a few seconds the phone will turn off. To finish repeat this process again and you will receive "Already OK" message. In this moment the bootcore will be patched.

4º - In this stept is very important make a full backup firmware with "Freia build " software selecting "Siemens (phone of choice)" type phone. If something goes bad you will have a good backup of your mobile phone to resolve the problem.

5º Now is time to flash the “patched bootcore C60". Run the software (Freia build 10), select "Siemens (phone of choice)" phone type , in "Configuration Functions" options select "Patched bootcore", press on “Write flash to phone” button, select “goodc60bootcore.zip.fls” flash file, click on “bootcore” box and press “OK” button. Software will ask to press ignition button of the mobile phone, press it and the software will flash the phone in a few.

6º - The final stept is to unlock the mobile phone. Select "Siemens (phone of choice)" i.e. CF62 phone type, with "Freia build" software and unlock the "Siemens (phone of choice)" i.e. CF62, with "Direct Unlock no map is saved" option and the software will unlock the phone in a few seconds.

Suggestions:

· Mobile phone battery must be full charged.
· Never disconnect the cable while phone is unlocking.
· Is very important select "Siemens (phone of choice)" phone type and no "Siemens (phone of choice) boot". If you select "Siemens (phone of choice)" boot", you will kill your phone.
very nice that i need now