PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6230 White Screen of Death

TIRO
29-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Anyone else had the bright white screen of death which causes the 6230 to need a hard reset? The screen just goes completely white.

I have had this a few times. Once when browsing my MMC card whilst talking on the phone and another time when doing something else. Anyone else experience this?

I am using the latest firmware btw

Cheers
Tim

biMbb
29-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Anyone else had the bright white screen of death which causes the 6230 to need a hard reset? The screen just goes completely white.

I have had this a few times. Once when browsing my MMC card whilst talking on the phone and another time when doing something else. Anyone else experience this?

I am using the latest firmware btw

Cheers
Tim

the screen goes white (like if you switch a gameboy off) and the phone reboots, this happens to me 1-3 times a day with 4.28, but then it reboots automatically, i dont need to remove battery or things like that.

i think it occurs when there is no more memory, so i suggest if you want to record a long video or something which take up memory and you want to be sure ur phone wont do this hard reset thing, restart it b4. i repeat im not completly sure about this memory thing, its just an idea but the "restart-before-action" works for me, at least for my problem.