PDA

View Full Version : I unlocked my first cell phone

El Quick
30-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Hi, my name is Victor Gomez, I'm from Mexico City, I unlocked my nokia 1100 in my first attempt using Ultimate Calculator V1.0. :-D

I used my IMEI, ASIC type2, keycode 33552. I browsed the forums an I find the type of ASIC and key code for my phone, but I still have some cuestions:

1) How do I know the ASIC for another phones? Is there a list of Phones with it's respective ASIC?

2) I don't know what are the Keycodes, Can someone explain me this? How do I know what code I have to select for a Phone? Old Griffin, New Griffin, Griffin Clip, Prodigy, Original, V1, V2?

I want to participate in this forum with my experience, I will try to unlock the phones of my friends and family, all my brothers and sisters use Nokia GSM.

I will investigate all about ASIC and Key codes and I will post the info in this forum.

See ya
Victor Gomez

MobyProject
30-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Hi, my name is Victor Gomez, I'm from Mexico City, I unlocked my nokia 1100 in my first attempt using Ultimate Calculator V1.0. :-D

I used my IMEI, ASIC type2, keycode 33552. I browsed the forums an I find the type of ASIC and key code for my phone, but I still have some cuestions:

1) How do I know the ASIC for another phones? Is there a list of Phones with it's respective ASIC?

2) I don't know what are the Keycodes, Can someone explain me this? How do I know what code I have to select for a Phone? Old Griffin, New Griffin, Griffin Clip, Prodigy, Original, V1, V2?

I want to participate in this forum with my experience, I will try to unlock the phones of my friends and family, all my brothers and sisters use Nokia GSM.

I will investigate all about ASIC and Key codes and I will post the info in this forum.

See ya
Victor Gomez

HI Victor,

We produce an on-going list of DCT3 & DCT4 Models which includes the Asic

http://www.mobyproject.com/link/dct3&4list.txt

Paul