PDA

View Full Version : E700 advice

blues4ever
30-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Can anyone help...please

I have a USB cable for my E700 and I have downloaded Easystudio but the software will not connect to my phone.

It keeps saying cannot open this portand this program is switched off in offline mode, when i try to change the com port it says cant find resource file

I am losing patience and i am serioulsy thinking of introducing my pc to my new friend "mr baseball bat"

Can anybody give me any advice.....cheers .....you can pm or e-mail me at [email protected]

ur_sweet
11-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Can anyone help...please

I have a USB cable for my E700 and I have downloaded Easystudio but the software will not connect to my phone.

It keeps saying cannot open this portand this program is switched off in offline mode, when i try to change the com port it says cant find resource file

I am losing patience and i am serioulsy thinking of introducing my pc to my new friend "mr baseball bat"

Can anybody give me any advice.....cheers .....you can pm or e-mail me at [email protected]

hi did u get ur e700 sorted? i got d same prob w/ my phone. i tried 2 different cable but nothin happened. I just got this beep sound when i connect my phone on d cable.undefined

e700 wapman
12-10-2004, 11:25 PM
i take it you got usb drivers with your cable?. have you tried using all available com ports? go through them 1-4 each time tring to connect the phone using the settings in the software. i'm on xp and i can connect to mine ok on com 4. give it a go you'll get there.
all the best

blues4ever
17-10-2004, 02:05 AM
i take it you got usb drivers with your cable?. have you tried using all available com ports? go through them 1-4 each time tring to connect the phone using the settings in the software. i'm on xp and i can connect to mine ok on com 4. give it a go you'll get there.
all the best

Got the bad boy working finally after many hours slaving over the computer (a few curse words and a few pray were also used)

ur_sweet
19-10-2004, 06:03 PM
guys,

im not really good w/ pc and stuff, bt i think i only got 1 comport. Itried to many good cable/ and plug it in different pc, bt still not workin for me. men, my phone memory is quite full now. help pls. thnks a lot.

sweet

T1001
21-10-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi if your using windows 98 go to start up to settings- click on control panal - double click on system - click on device manager - scroll down to com and LPT ports and double click(make sure your usb cable is conected) you should see the USB cable in the list - Dbl click on it- click settings and it should tell you what port it is set to then set studio to same
(if it is not in the LPT/com port list the driver is not loaded)

Hope this helps 8)