PDA

View Full Version : Will pay for help to unlock GSM payphones

Jeremy Gordon
05-10-2004, 05:12 PM
We wish to unlock the Adondo GSM payphone unit manufactured by
Psitek - more info at www.psitek.com. This phone is protected by a
Management Password which we have overwritten and by a password, which locks the SIM card to the unit. These units work on simple AT commands through Hyper-terminal on any PC when connected via serial cable to the GSM Payphone. The command we need help with is to reset the SIM lock
password i.e. \"AT+CLCK=OLDPASSWORD,NEWPASSWORD\" the password is
eight digits long.

What we want to do is not illegal. The manufacturer refuses to give us the codes we need to put our SIM cards in these phones which we legally acquired from the owners. We swopped our payhones for other companies because the other companies were not giving service or fair profits. The owners of the payphones were glad for us to swop them out, and they were entitled to do so, but the manufacturer has a policy they will not give the codes of one company to another company because it could lead to fraud.

We want to use these phones we have swopped, and we am prepared to pay any reasonable amount, say $2,000, for the ability to unlock these phones.

I have been told by someone who knows that it will be necessary to build a small PC Board to be able to connect onto the circuit and read the E-Prom on the phone, but that it definitely is possible.

If anyone can help please email me at [email protected]. If you think you can do it I will send you a unit by DHL or other courier.