PDA

View Full Version : 3215i help please

hozpoti
05-10-2004, 09:59 PM
well i was updating Version0.95(edited).fls to my phone my phone was 3310 and now its 3325i and that file was finnish langue editetd etc something like that ( i dont know if english version would work better i think it would but its too late now :( ) well ok. my problem is that the updating did go just fine but

the help says.....
something help and then.....
2# to program will updating programs to your phone
3# when its ready shut down phone and close flasher

4# put datacabel to your phone
5# start Noktool
6# put your phone and click read to your phone on noktool
well at this point it didnt never read it allways its says allways failed initialyse local mode :|
so whats wrong? my cabel works but it dosent read my phone

7# Noktoolin empty field should be fulled now (mm. Imei- koodi).
8# click FAID
9# click SP
10# click SFR
11# close your phone and unplug cabels
12# start your phone again and pin code is 1234

so what i should do? i have this problem that phone goes on and thats cool cool animation and so on.. but when i put it on it goes on and then off soon after minute or two minute it`s like "reboot/restart" himself so inbossible to call or write massage to my friends and my phone dosent have any frequency band so i cant even call and so on so what should i do? go to service centre and give my phone to fixed or sold it to servicce centre? or just crashed it? :( or what? sold it way?

and i hate this "Startup/Shutdown Tone" I CANT PUT IT OFF :(? or can i ? if i can where is the options can someone make versions where are not that stupid sound :(

so if there was some english mistakes i am SORRY i am from finland and my english really really sucks :(

danwood76
05-10-2004, 11:21 PM
6# put your phone and click read to your phone on noktool
well at this point it didnt never read it allways its says allways failed initialyse local mode :|
so whats wrong? my cabel works but it dosent read my phone

Are you using an Mbus cable for this section??
You need two cables to flash
one plugs into the serial port and one into the parallel

the serial port cable is used to update faid and reset SP locks
the parallel is used to actually flash

regards,
Danny

hozpoti
06-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Are you using an Mbus cable for this section??
You need two cables to flash
one plugs into the serial port and one into the parallel

the serial port cable is used to update faid and reset SP locks
the parallel is used to actually flash

regards,
Danny

YES i have fbus/mbus and flasher cabel and they work just fine so its not cabel problem i tested those cabels before updating

mestrini
06-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Use the Mbus/Fbus cable and update FAID once more because what you describe sounds like a phone that can't register to the network because it lacks that procedure.

NokDoc
06-10-2004, 01:14 PM
Hi,

Two options:

1. the faid command did not worked ok, cable problem.

2. the faid command was ok, though the calcing was based on a wrong flash check value.

I can only give solution for problem 2.

Open the file in some tool which can recalc or disable the flash check recalcing function.

Like G3n0lite.

Remember, always use mcu & ppm files only for modding, upgrading, recalcing etc.

When U use eeprom data inside Ur flash and recalc, it is 100% guaranty for the Contact Service bug.

Since any tool I saw seem to write it to the end of the file, and not at the expected logical place then, therefore overwriting Ur eeprom data now.

NokDoc

hozpoti
06-10-2004, 06:46 PM
and i hate this "Startup/Shutdown Tone" I CANT PUT IT OFF ? or can i ? if i can where is the options can someone make versions where are not that stupid sound

that`S my only problem anymore

i have working 3325i phone now but i am not sure that does it work 100% normally :(
so my final questions are....

1. i can get version of phone anymore? i tryed *#06# but no ok thats fine only
2.what`S different between version x and 0.95 or 0.9
3. there was automatic key lock on 3315 but is that option on 3325i too? if it is then where i cant find it :(
4. and can somebody help me with that "Startup/Shutdown Tone" i want it off forever