PDA

View Full Version : greetings

bjsarai
09-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi Im obviously new and got severly lost in this place!....I got got a Nokia 6225 and thought this site may be useful and helpful to me in getting the most out of it? Im going insane trying to work the site out though..any helpful hints would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. BJ :-D ;) :-?

squirtle
10-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Hahaha, join the club, im confused here too, im more used to the invisiony type forums! Well, you all seem like a nice bunch, and you got a clean forum too! :roll:

sirpaul1
11-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Hey everybody in here likes this place so much we daren't make a mess or get kicked out.

Yotamz
11-10-2004, 06:06 AM
Hi.

for everyone who feels lost, an explanation of the main forum structure.

NokiaFREE General - General messages, rules, announcements
Nokia DCT2/3 - Nokia phones from the older generation. (no color screens, no gprs etc)
Nokia DCT4 - Nokia phones from the newer generation, with color screen, gprs, poly ringtones etc.
Nokia Symbian Phones - Nokia smartphones, which are based on an operation system called "symbian". (7650, 3650, 7600, N-Gage and some more).
Smartphones - A new section for smartphones (phones that are also handheld computers, or similar to that).
New UMTS Technology phones - 3G phones. Mainly those phones that support video calls and high-speed internet connection.
CDMA/TDMA Phones - Phones that are not GSM. (The most common technology is GSM, other types can be found only in some countries). If you are unsure about your phone - ask.
Other Mobile Phones - Non-Nokia phones.
Hardware - Explains itself
Lounge - That one too ;-)
Archive - Posts from older forum structure. Most of them are outdated.

I hope this makes things more clear, if not - posting a message does not cost anything :-)

Welcome to NokiaFREE.

Regards, Yotamz.