PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth or DKU-2 Cable

Wally_au
11-10-2004, 07:46 AM
Hi,

I have a Nokia 6230 what is the best way to connect it to my computer.
Should I use a bluetooth dongle or a DKU-2 cable.
What is the easiest one to use and set up and which one uploads/downloads the fastest.

Thanks for helping.

biMbb
11-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Hi,

What is the easiest one to use and set up and which one uploads/downloads the fastest.

Thanks for helping.

I recommend you to use a bluetooth dongle becouse its compatible with all the bluetooth-compatible phones existing yet, and will be compatible with phones that will exist in the future, and a dku-2 cable is only working with specific nokias only, and when you get non-nokia phone later you cant use the cable, but you can use the bluetooth. ofcourse you can do nearly the same thing(s) with both, but bluetooth is better if you look at audio functions.. so i recommend you using bluetooth im using that and its fine 20-50k speed for my 6230. cable is faster than it but whatever, with cable you loose mobility :) anyway, cable sucks :wink: :grin: :cool:

neeraj24
15-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Hi,

Thanks for helping.

I m Using BT For 7610 & 6600 Bluetooth is best connectivity tools for nokia And Sonyerricsson Mobile Phones
Bluthooth connectivity is better than DKU-2
I Use dial up networking with blutooth i get good data speed on bluetooth
so use blutooth

Neeraj