PDA

View Full Version : Need help, so if you plz reply me

paradis_22
11-10-2004, 03:40 PM
It has been a long time since my last post, but a lot of things were happening to me, as I considering you my friends, so I need help in the last things, I'm going to tell you about it. So if there is anyone from Spain if it possible to help me?

I receive an e-mail (I'll post next) and tell that I win a lot of money, two guys were in contact with me by phone and by e-mail that they will transfer the money to my account here in Syria, but they need the cost of the transfer from me before they transfer the money, and it's 3250 Euro, as this is a lot of money, I can't send it before I'll be sure that I have the prize in my account in LA CAIXA bank, and Bank Address:C/Montero, 40 28934 Mostoles, Madrid-Spain, so if anyone can help me in this I'll be very thankful.

I can tell the account officer name and phone number as I talk to him in Spain, as he said he works in LA CAIXA bank
His name and phone number with me, so if anyone can help me to know if he is really works there, I'll be very thankful,

A friend of mine work in a bank, told me that every account must has number, but my account officer told me that my account is a escrow account and doesn't have a number, so this friend told me that this is a cheat, and he is going to steal the 3250 euro

I'm waiting for your reply

paradis_22
11-10-2004, 03:43 PM
WINNING NOTIFICATION.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT MADRID-SPAIN DEAR WINNER,
RESULTS FOR DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the draws of SPANISH LOTERIA PRIMITIVA You have been selected among the seventeen international winners in this category.
You are therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 1,625,000.39 (0ne Million Six Hundred And Twenty Five Thousand Euros and Thirty-Nine Cents) in cash credited to the file reference number: EPSL /25003127/CSL/02. This is from the total cash price of 10,368,770.00 (Ten million three hundred and sixty-eight thousand, seven hundred and seventy Euros only) shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. Addresses of individuals and companies from America, Asia, Africa, Australia, Canada,Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program .
We in the SPANISH LOTERIA PRIMITIVA is by this program,launching our model computer balloting lottery draws,developed and designed to satisfy the cravings of the evergrowing number of participants in our various lottery programs. With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in record time. After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an initial database of 300,000 emails and zoning all participants by their respective continents from across the globe, we produced an extensive list from which you have emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw prize.
Your name attached to a ticket number 025-1146992-750 with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-31-35.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your funds are now deposited with our correspondence bank, a reputable bank ,insured in your name. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by perticipants/nonparticipants of this program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year (2004) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning up to 40.Million Euros,we hope that with a part of your prize you will participate.
Please contact your claims agent immediately,to begin your claims process,

CLAIMS AGENT.
MR.David Hanes
SUPER STANDARD AGENT
EMAIL:[email protected]

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.
Remember,You are to contact our agents by email and within a week of receiving this notice.After this date, all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification find below your reference and Batch numbers. Note that you are to forward this email to the finance firm in your first correspondence with them, by email .
REFERENCE NUMBER: EPSL/25003127/CSL/02
BATCH NUMBER: 0007571982
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this email address. Contact your claim agent.
Best regards
The Management.

paradis_22
11-10-2004, 09:19 PM
I do a search in yahoo with "draws of SPANISH LOTERIA PRIMITIVA cheat" and I got only one site, if anyone receive such mail see the only one result, that will make it sure it is a scam

so I need now no reply