PDA

View Full Version : Hope it can help

megordon2002
03-10-2002, 01:01 PM
Hi,

After having a lot of problems and troubles cloning cards, hereunder my experience on the subject.

Tests made with 3 phones: 2 unlocked Siemens and 1 Motorola.

1/ Extraction of KI and IMSI with Cardinal build 68.

No problem to get them in approx 7 hours for each of the 3 cards.
I unfortunately could not use Simscan, apparentely the programmers i have are not compatible, i even can't read the ATR of the cards :-((

2/ Making of the hexs with Kissmi.
When using twinsim, the checksum of the hexs are a bit curious and the hexs don't work.

3/ Programming the hexs on a goldcard (2 sims) using a VX multi programmer with Chipcat 3.0 as software.

4/ The clones work fine in the Motorola but with the Siemens i always get an "card error" immediately after switching on the phones, i guess that Gold cards can't be used on these phones, i hope someone will comment this, apparentely the pins of the phone card's reader are different (5 pins instead of 4 on the Motorola)

Thanks to comment if someone could use a clone on goldcard on other types of phones.

Regards,
MG.

Blootoon
03-10-2002, 03:26 PM
Gold cards do not work with me on Erricson T20 & T10 but they do work on Nokia 3310's

Where can I get cardinal? As simscan is playing up with me...

Thanks
Steven

megordon2002
03-10-2002, 03:34 PM
Hi,

You can get Cardinal from http://www.mfgware.com

MG.

Blootoon
03-10-2002, 07:07 PM
ok thanks, i got it and its working a treat, i have got further with this than simscan