PDA

View Full Version : plz help 3 x 7600 unlock codes needed

weebro
12-10-2004, 04:23 PM
i have already read all info on these and have entered 4 codes on each none have worked is there a way of getting adefinate code.

<Remvoed>

all these phones were on the 3 network all have 4 codes put in eachany ideas folks.

please help me i am only weeeeeeeeeeeee

petrosg
28-10-2004, 05:17 PM
im not allowed to give you the codes but i can help u
download the Crux calculator or nokiaFREE calculator i think its called now and put ur imei into the "IMEI:" field
Choose your country ( United Kingdom ) and then choose network ( Hutchingson 3G (3) the MCC and MNC should then appear for you.
You then need to click on options and choose expert mode allowing you to change a couple more things that usually dont need changing, change the 5 digit code at the bottom to 32779 and if its not already selected ASIC 7 and griffin (new), then click calculate.
if u entered everything corectly u should get 7 codes
choose the 7th one and it should work
hope i am helpful, it worked a treat for me im using o2 now not 3.

NOTE: If for some reason somethings happens to your mobile phone (dont know why it should but anyway) i take no responsibility :) :) :)

P.S : Tell me how things go

Thanks
Petros Giannaros

browntoa
29-10-2004, 01:38 PM
like the man below says..please do not post requests for codes

petrosg
29-10-2004, 05:46 PM
woo i did the right thing :D

O yeah and one more thing.
I've seen so many people asking "how do i unlock my nokia 7600 from 3" to save people time read what i wrote above her and if you have any questions after that ask on the forums.

P.S : Put your IMEI in,
Hutchingson 3g (3),
asic 7,
griffin (new)
box serial 32779,
code 7.

Thanks
Petros Giannaros

browntoa
30-10-2004, 07:52 AM
can I also point out that this information is available on another thread and if the search button is used it isthere !! :x

footix
30-10-2004, 10:36 AM
The problem with 7600's espeically from CPW and especially the current ones that are being sold very cheap (firmware version 4.05 or smthng) is that it uses a different serial. I feel there should be a sticky here advising this. Also it should probably be noted on the online calc or there are gonna be a lot of hardlocked 7600's ;)

I use 32802 for the newer 7600's

petrosg
30-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Sorry if im repeating things it's just i go to search "nokia 7600 unlock" and if theres no replys then i look and try answering.
Also, yeah I agree, maybe browntoa can sort that out since he's a powerful moderator :)

Petros Giannaros

browntoa
30-10-2004, 11:38 AM
was about 10 posts down

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t68648/h/s.html

just making the point that people should use the search... :-D

and i had also replied to another post about 5 down from this with the correct info, both of which had 7600 in the title,