PDA

View Full Version : cant unlock 3410 after full flash?

glezgaman
16-10-2004, 07:38 PM
hi guys,

heres the story i got this dead 3410 flashed it got back to life i could fade it but couldent factory reset it i have tried different flash files but it wont unlock the four locks which are locked couldent change imei number done virgin flash nothing iv used noktoll rolis eprom tools still nothing. when i read the phone everytng was fine except that it said the tone {numbers i wrote them down } had failed. my mate who unlocks phones said i dident use the right flash file but how many files are there to use for the 3410.

BIG Thx

Glezgaman

danwood76
17-10-2004, 01:23 AM
When you flash virgin eeprom make sure you flash it to the correct address
try re-flashing it starting with eeprom first then MCU+PPM after

which flasher are you using?

regards,
Danny

glezgaman
17-10-2004, 11:53 AM
im using knok falsher i also have rolis flasher ok its been a while since i done the virgin flash i take it i flash the phone with the virgin flash using the right addy and then full flash it agian cos i dont know where im going wrong mate.

iv been at this phone on and off for 2 weeks now and its getting to me lol

BIG THX

Glezgaman

glezgaman
17-10-2004, 05:43 PM
hi guys,

i did what was said but still no luck can any of you show me were i might get the right virgin flash and full flash file cos i hae flashed this phone with all the flash files i could find and still the 4 locks are locked when i try to reset to factory all of a sudden the software dosent know the phones there yet i can fade it and do other bits and bobs but no luck with the locks eemp tools as well can read the phone but cant update the sp locks this is a brain F*** sorry for that but im not a happy chappie any ideas guys.

BIG THX

Glezgaman

dvirus666
17-10-2004, 07:41 PM
Below is my Eeprom taken from my 3410 today. Please change the IMEI number.

Write to phone @ address 0x570000 to end (0x600000).

glezgaman
17-10-2004, 09:48 PM
hi there,

just like to say thx for the eemp but now the phone is in a different lang and its still not working still the 4 locks are locked but ill keep trying with help from you guys.

BIG THX

Glezgaman :sad:

danwood76
18-10-2004, 10:07 AM
I am thinking that it may be some hardware problem rather than a sw prob

I remember reading about someone who had a similar problem
Cant remember where it was though

have a search is your best bet :)

regards,
Danny

sergo_zmeia
18-10-2004, 01:51 PM
Go here:www.handy-flashpage.tk
take a good fubu...flash phone..set Ur IMEI...unlock...set FAID...should work...if not the only solution I see is to change flash chip and start again..
Good luck!
Sergo_Zmeia