PDA

View Full Version : Ngage games on 6600....HELP PLZ!!!

BaRcLaYbOy
17-10-2004, 07:14 PM
ok heres the deal... i sent the blizzardinstaller thing to my 6600, and i have ngage games on my computer to send, but when i send games and once they r on my fone, i click to install but it just says unknown file format. also my fone memory is only like 6mb n most ngage games r bigger than that so i need 2 be able to send them directly to my memory card, but how do i do it coz whenever i send stuff it just goes straight onto my phone memory. i also heard it only works if u send it directly to something like the root dir of the memory card, but i have no idea how to do this plz help someone i know u guys know how to do it, thanks alot
from BaRcLaYbOy

biMbb
21-10-2004, 08:25 PM
ok heres the deal... i sent the blizzardinstaller thing to my 6600, and i have ngage games on my computer to send, but when i send games and once they r on my fone, i click to install but it just says unknown file format. also my fone memory is only like 6mb n most ngage games r bigger than that so i need 2 be able to send them directly to my memory card, but how do i do it coz whenever i send stuff it just goes straight onto my phone memory. i also heard it only works if u send it directly to something like the root dir of the memory card, but i have no idea how to do this plz help someone i know u guys know how to do it, thanks alot
from BaRcLaYbOy

send them to the memory card :-P :-P what method you use to send the files (bluetooth/irda/cable) ? anyway, its not a good idea to play n-gage games on 6600, ngage games are for ngage hardware and not for 6600 (3650/7650 etC), they wont be as good as on an n-gage, if you want to play n-gage games buy an n-gage :)

vishaaka
20-11-2004, 07:45 PM
change the files attributes if they are read only blz installer says file unknown or corrupt file.
use epocware file manager to send them where you want or change message box to mmc and move file with any file manager to the mmc root