PDA

View Full Version : 12 in 1 SIM cards !

brakk_
04-10-2002, 01:52 AM
does any have a Simagic 2 hardawre
i need to know wich type of card can store 12 accounts in 1
i've tried his software with an 8in1 and it won't recognize this card (used with simmaster before)
:rolleyes:

brakk_
07-10-2002, 09:04 AM
no ideas??????

salias
23-10-2002, 03:11 AM
Brakk,

Are you refering to this link???

http://www.simmagic2.com/html/download_e.htm

brakk_
25-10-2002, 01:41 AM
yes, same URL
seems be a SIMmaster with higher qurtz freq. but s/w don't reconize any of those card type:
'original' sim x8
virgin silver/green and fun neither

nase ck
26-10-2002, 07:10 AM
hi..all...as far as i know the software sim magicII need a cystall clock 3.5Mhz and below. and the need reader/writer too.

after u scan your simcard with this software..they will store a file with *.dat format but not same with *.dat sim_scan. after u get all the *.dat file u must write the *.dat files to your simcard...tq

brakk_
27-10-2002, 12:45 AM
@nase ck
simMagik2 software work with simmaster (7mhz) hardware without any problem to extract Ki
btw .dat file contain same datas than 'old' simbackup software, (it just DES cyphered with 8 characters password)
but the problem come when i try to put clone on all type of cards i have (see below) wich are all rejected with a message like: 'unrecognized card type'
website just say the hardware is 30/50% faster than previous version (with simmaster time needed to extract ki is stricly same), i mean they just have put a new higher qurtz freq. in read/writer and have modified software to support a new type of smartcard who can store 12 clones
i'm just curious to know wich card is used, since i heard 'rumor' (on italian forum) who claims funcards is the new way to store more clones and datas on a card
:rolleyes:

salias
27-10-2002, 10:02 AM
Brakk,

I suggest we sent email to Mr Sim at [email protected] for adding the number of sim from 8 till 12..... and so on.
I can say like this because base on Sim Emu 5 Hex configurator. We can add sim number as much as we can but the menu only shown 8.

I have used Sim Emu Hex configurator 5 to key in manually the IMSI and Ki number and set the path to Hex-files. Then the configurator will convert in three files namely

1. GreenPIC.hex
2. GreenEE.bin
3. GreenPIC.bin

Then all 3 files need to load to green card by programming device.
So, the quantity of the Sim number is base on the Hex configurator menu that currently limited to 8.

I have done it....

brakk_
28-10-2002, 12:18 AM
sim_emu is based on winexplorer scripts who are 'transparents'
i'll d/l all this stuff to see this in detail
btw email is good way to have additional info and maybe directly maipulation to put higher number of clones
but it's greencard based, no relation with funcard possibility
your id is good enough =)
i'll check doc and software and we will email author asap =)

salias
28-10-2002, 01:31 AM
Brakk and all,

Dabiel Jabiel has response, here are the e-mail;

Hi Alias,

First of all, the Sim EMu 5 Hex configurator is not mine, it is from
Eurocrypt I think.

To increase the amount of position it is necessary modify the emulator and it is not immediate. In the next version 5.10, I'll include some positions more, depending of
memory available in EEPROM.

Regards
Daniel

brakk_
28-10-2002, 04:08 AM
woowoo .. nice ;)

just to wait next version

a90394466
31-10-2002, 10:08 AM
I use Sim Doctor similar to Sim master. The blank card from the supplier is very expensive. Could anyone tell me which blank card I should get in the market to get similar result(4 in 1 would be enough)?

brakk_
01-11-2002, 03:32 PM
@a90394466
can't u use sim emu with your hardware?
depnding version/card you will use (gold silver or green) u can put 2 to 8 accounts on 'classics' cards

a90394466
02-11-2002, 01:07 PM
brakk_,

thanks. any link that I can download and try the sim emu?