PDA

View Full Version : Problems with 6230, synching with PC Sync

Grangey
19-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Hi,

I've a Nokia 6230 (s/w 4.28 ) and I'm using Nokia PC Sync 6.3. Using Win XP Pro (SP1) and Outlook XP, I want to sync just Calendar and Tasks. Although I have the calendar options set to just 1 week past and 2 months in the future, every time I sync the software reports there are nearly 600 items to sync, despite having only 6 or 7 appointments and no tasks. Using IR, it takes nearly half an hour each time!! Anyone know what's going on here? Checked settings but there's nothing untoward in there. Weird!

Thanks.......

biMbb
21-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Hi,

I've a Nokia 6230 (s/w 4.28 ) and I'm using Nokia PC Sync 6.3. Using Win XP Pro (SP1) and Outlook XP, I want to sync just Calendar and Tasks. Although I have the calendar options set to just 1 week past and 2 months in the future, every time I sync the software reports there are nearly 600 items to sync, despite having only 6 or 7 appointments and no tasks. Using IR, it takes nearly half an hour each time!! Anyone know what's going on here? Checked settings but there's nothing untoward in there. Weird!

Thanks.......

no idea, try pc suite 6.4