PDA

View Full Version : P900 gprs not working after imei disableotpimeicheck

radx
30-10-2004, 08:22 AM
I have some problems with my SE P900 phone.

I have tried everything i can think of. I downloaded the settings from SE and i downloaded the grps settings from my operator (vodafone). But little did it help.

The problem:

When i attempt to connect to the internet the phone connects like it did before but with one exception. When i click on the connection icon and chose "Information" it tells me "Connected to: ". What's up with that? Isn't it supposed to say something like "Connected to: <my gprs profile>" ?

At anyrate, i always erased every internet account and wap account prior to downloading a new from the net. As well as reboot the phone everytime i did a change. Just to be on the safe side.

Before flashing the phone, phone software version: R3C006.
After flashing the phone, phone software version: R3B004.

All of the other software are exactly the same software versions (Bluetooth, CDA and pda).

Is it possible that since the disableotpimeicheck phone software is older than what i had before that it is incompatible with the other software in the phone? Or could it simply be a known bug that has a workaround? :)

Cheers!

Nokia6230i
29-11-2004, 01:26 PM
hi dude
lstn up
i need imei changer for p900 so badly ifu can provide it to me i ll be really appreciated
if u know any website tht i cant doenload it
andafter changing the imei the phone is gonna work ???? thnx in advance