PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 3300 USB datacable

Colbzta
04-11-2004, 10:55 PM
HELP!!! ARRRGGG!!! my USB datacable for my nokia 3300 is having problems it says on the phone data acccessory connected and transfering data but the phones hard drive does not come up on the PC, i ive got all the software for the phone on my pc because i changed a song a few days ago and it was working what should i do these songs are annoying me now especially Babycakes!! and i want to change them but it wont work what should i do??

usop8965
09-11-2004, 02:58 AM
if you r using winXP, try go to control panel > administrative tools > computer management > disk management... try and see if your connected 3300 mmc card is there... try changing the drive letter...

HELP!!! ARRRGGG!!! my USB datacable for my nokia 3300 is having problems it says on the phone data acccessory connected and transfering data but the phones hard drive does not come up on the PC, i ive got all the software for the phone on my pc because i changed a song a few days ago and it was working what should i do these songs are annoying me now especially Babycakes!! and i want to change them but it wont work what should i do??