PDA

View Full Version : Fserve on Mirc

real_inn
05-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Hello!! GUys!!!

well it had been three weeks since i am trying to serve on MIRC, I know it is not the Forums related to MIRC, but i am posting my problem here, cause almost 80% of the users use MIRC here, well i have downloaded Invision and even sysreset.. but there is no help to serve the files...

Like the server gets ON, no doubt, but i am unable to transfer the files, when i connect at starting i get a message from the serve Couldn't look up your hostname and also it says no ident response

What do i do?? I have even tried switching off my ZONE ALARM PRO, that is for Firewall thing.. but there is no use.. Users can search the files which i have in my folder and when they trigger it by /ctcp anything

they get nothing and i get a message saying User is waiting for acknowledgement i Donn know who is gonna resolve it, i am really fed up cause it is been long i am trying to serve but i am unable to do that..

Please Help!!

Thanks a million and trillion in Advance..

Regards
sachin!!

tzeonn
06-11-2004, 05:47 PM
thread moved to off topics.

try getting and using the invision script, its an easy one to fserve.

if ur behind a router, then u cant fserve.

real_inn
06-11-2004, 06:09 PM
How would i know if i am behind router, i heard this word for the first time, heard about firewall though..

but i have even tried quitting my firewall program also, also disabling windows firewall protection in network connection properties, what else should i do ???

Please help me..

will ya