PDA

View Full Version : Compaq Computers

joe_cool_9000
05-11-2004, 08:53 PM
Well I'm not sure about any other computers, but I have just gotten a new Compaq Presario computer and its as if it were made for Mobiles with memory cards. It has an 8 drive input for different memory cards for digital cameras mainly...
And guess what one of those drives is? of corse an MMC drive. With this comp you don't need Bluetooth, P.C. Suite, or any of those other stupid programs. All you do is slide in the MMC into its slot, get your game or file you want and throw it onto the drive window. Done. It also transfers about 10x faster to the MMC than bluetooth which is great. Anyone whos looking for a computer who's into digital cams, or Symbian mobiles; This is a definate recomendation. :D

smpballa240
06-11-2004, 12:45 AM
uhhhh.....

Or you could just buy a memory card reader for 10 dollars instead of a whole new computer. Besides, do you know how many computers come with card readers??? Compaqs blows compared to a lot of build-your-own computers or even many pre-made computers. Card readers are pretty much a prerequisite for anyone with a digital camera/mp3 player/smartphone/pda.

Wait, aren't you the guy who keeps advertising stuff on nokiafree forums??? Yeah, stop unless it's something intelligent or at all relavent.

P.S. I have a 6-in-one reader for 15 bucks. Not that hard to get and install.

OMENs
06-11-2004, 12:46 AM
If you have a 3650 you wont be able to install programs unless you have Seleq or any other file explorer program installed.

joe_cool_9000
07-11-2004, 05:06 AM
What????? you have the wrong guy, That post was like my 3rd one since ive been on nokia free and ive been on it for bout 2 years. I dont post any crap like that.
P.S. Go suck off a horse smpballa

music^2k
07-11-2004, 07:40 AM
What????? you have the wrong guy, That post was like my 3rd one since ive been on nokia free and ive been on it for bout 2 years. I dont post any crap like that.
P.S. Go suck off a horse smpballa

if any1 mistook u ... just explain to them ... u dont have to use such rude words.... thank u ..... promote peaceful environment....

Alinus
07-11-2004, 09:25 AM
moved to off topic.

next time look carefully where to post