PDA

View Full Version : Philips C12 software problems

andrew96
05-10-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi
I now have a cable to fit the Philips C12, the trouble is i cannot find any software that will read the eprom in the phone!! it is a Savvy TCD128/BD , with the software I can find the phone comes up with TAT MODE but then the software just wont talk to the phone. I know it is not the cable I have as it works with model TDC168/A0 and TCD128/S4 the software reads the eprom fine
any ideas for software for the TDC128/BD?

the following programs all work with the Philips C12 TCD128/S4 and TCD168/A0 but will NOT work with the TCD128/BD

(I know it is not a fault with the phone as i now have 2 of these and they are both the same)

Philips Savvy tools 5.2 by Martech
Philips Savvy tools 4.01 by Martech
Philips Savvy service tools 3.1 by Andromedia

Anyone got any other programs that might work on the TCD128/BD model??

I have found that this program might work but so far been unable to find it to download
"Philips C12 Service program Pro (working on TCD128,BD)"
Anyone got any ideas???

Thanks in advance
Andrew

[email protected]

Anduin
30-01-2003, 04:37 PM
Did you ever find this software ? i have the same problem, and 5 phones are all hurting so far ... silly me tried downgrading them and they really dont like it....

tcd128/bc and tcd128/bd versions.

Or maybe you have found a flash downloader for these phones ?

Let me know please.
Anduin

andrew96
30-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Hi Auduin,
nope i never did find the software required for these phones, I am still looking for "Philips C12 Service program Pro (working on TCD128,BD)" which i think might work but have not found it yet.

If you do find one that works then please let me know.
Regards
Andrew