PDA

View Full Version : Spymode

ShadoW2004
11-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Any body tryed conver spymode to NokiX?

mestrini
12-11-2004, 04:18 AM
I'm working on it as we speak ;)

you must be patient because i'm still taking small steps in reversing :-P and some procedures must be more clear to me so that i can work on them

cheers

kraze1984
12-11-2004, 11:04 AM
I'm working on it as we speak ;)

you must be patient because i'm still taking small steps in reversing :-P and some procedures must be more clear to me so that i can work on them

cheers

Are you converting it or making completely own one?

grreetz

mestrini
12-11-2004, 01:44 PM
i'm making a new one!

the leds and lcd part are finished (spymode). :D
all i need to know is how to make phone autoanswer :-(

any clues?
I think i must study krisha's script a lot more than i did, but a day has only 24 hours :-P

cheers

kraze1984
12-11-2004, 10:40 PM
i'm making a new one!

the leds and lcd part are finished (spymode). :D
all i need to know is how to make phone autoanswer :-(

any clues?
I think i must study krisha's script a lot more than i did, but a day has only 24 hours :-P

cheers

If i find something, i'll post. Did you make it that it can switch on\off?

grreeetz

mestrini
12-11-2004, 11:33 PM
absolutely m8

with a shortkey we get leds and LCD off at same time. ;)

i also have a script to toggle just LCD :-D

danwood76
15-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Mestrini

I converted the auto answer a few days ago
Hope it helps mate ;)

It basically works by checking to see if spymode is activated if it is then when a call comes in in automatically answers
It is hooked in the task_0 so is running all the time

regards,
Danny

mestrini
16-11-2004, 12:53 AM
my problem is the autoanswer code itself :x

since krisha's code calls several functions i don't know which one is the autoanswer. i'm still studying it but i guess it will be easier with the help of your script.

will post again if something comes up
thanks
cheers

danwood76
16-11-2004, 03:10 PM
I will have a look into it mate :)
Maybee I can help

regards,
Danny

mestrini
20-11-2004, 08:43 PM
I leave you now some scripts that allowed me to get closer to the true autoanswer_spymode script completely patched with nokix.

The first one allows to toggle LCD; the third adds the leds to the toggle but must be done in two steps; the second needs only one 5E0_id to toggle LCD and leds simultaneously. for those interested in the arm coding the scripts have them at the end (commented)

enjoy :)

PS: spymode is already finished and working but not ready to release ;)

cheers

mestrini
21-11-2004, 02:50 AM
It's true m8's

i've managed to make a script to create a spyphone using only nokix. :-D

check the info bellow with the explanation (present in the script).

enjoy 8)

spymode.nrx Version 1.0
----------- Copyright (c) 2004 mestrini
(thanks to nokdoc - OWN_RAM lessons -
krisha - original autoanswer code)

Spymode script makes phone look like turned OFF and, at the same
time, with the capacity to autoanswer incoming calls!!!
There's no need to wait for lights to go off to activate spymode
because the patch does it automatically. Upon deactivating the mode,
lights are restored to nokia's default behaviour.

=>ATENTION:
Be sure to create a profile with all ringtones, alarm tones, vibra
alert and all you can think of, turned off or you will hear a short
beep or a short vibration upon incoming call.
(you have been warned so don't come complaining :p )

Although the spy_toggle and its check is all my work, a great part of the
credits must go to krisha since the autoanswer code is based on the original
functions released some time ago for genolite.

Tested with a 3310 only!!!!

remember to change the file extension

cheers

PS: pls post comments :P

portman
21-11-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi

I just tried it with NHM 5 6.33 flash and the nokix says
"Access violation at address 00403DF8 in module 'NOKIX.EXE'. Read of address FFFFFFFF."
if i remove the spymode script, it works. any clues?

danwood76
21-11-2004, 12:51 PM
This patch wont work for now as the locate.rx will need updating
Current_state is not in the standard locate

mestrini could you post an updated locate.rx for everyone?

regards,
Danny

mestrini
21-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Sorry m8's

i forgot if it was me who added that function or was present in locate.rx already. :-? sorry :lol:

Ok guys, all u have to do is copy the following text into your locate.rx

if func="CURRENT_STATE" then do
patt=x2c(b500b08149df7cc822041a802800d02938012800)
mask=x2c(ffffffffff00000fffffffffffffff00ffffffff)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"; current_state=rc

if current_state~=0 then do
findldr current_state
getldr rc
getlong rc; current_state=rc
end

call value "address/"func,current_state,pool
return verbose(current_state)
end

Just paste it after the next lines (already there ;) )

/***************************************************/
/* Special values/addresses (not functions) */

sorry again and thanks for noticing it Dan :grin: u got it to work right?

cheers

danwood76
21-11-2004, 08:07 PM
sorry again and thanks for noticing it Dan :grin: u got it to work right?

Didnt try yet :)
But I thought you might forget about the locate.rx ;)

regards,
Danny

portman
22-11-2004, 11:02 AM
hi

thanks for the function for locate.rx

i am thinking of patching shortkeys.nrx alongwith spymode. In shortkeys patch, keys *0 invokes memory edit. I think the activation key for the spymode is also *0. any chances for clash? do i need to modify scripts? if so please help.

mestrini
22-11-2004, 10:26 PM
hi

thanks for the function for locate.rx

i am thinking of patching shortkeys.nrx alongwith spymode. In shortkeys patch, keys *0 invokes memory edit. I think the activation key for the spymode is also *0. any chances for clash? do i need to modify scripts? if so please help.

Where did u get the notion that spymode shortkey is 0? As all other scripts, it's the user that defines what key to press after the star key (*) to activate it. It's the same as with genolite's shortkey patch, only this time u use a text file to tell nokix which keys you'll be choosing ;)

Still, when seleccting same key for two functions nokix gives an error message and stops patching

cheers

PS:

Can any other user confirm a successfull patching and test of my script?
thanks

portman
23-11-2004, 06:16 AM
it still gives the access violation error when opening the project file with spymode script

milouze75
23-11-2004, 01:48 PM
hi !!

is anyone finded the patch witch get spymode only with a call-id?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

mestrini
23-11-2004, 04:03 PM
hi !!

is anyone finded the patch witch get spymode only with a call-id?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

nobody found it becuase no one has made it!!!

mestrini
23-11-2004, 04:31 PM
it still gives the access violation error when opening the project file with spymode script

i think the problem is the locate.rx script. The last pack i got from nokix's site has an outdated version of locate.rx

I tried to patch my script and was presented with a lot of errors.

What i advise u to do is to look for the names: "KEYPAD_STATUS", "GET_KEY" and if not present then just copy the code bellow to same place mentioned in post above.

hope it fixes it m8

if func="KEYPAD_STATUS" then do
/* nhm-5, nse-8 and all the others */
patt=x2c(B5102400488D78002803D1002401488B1C21F022F9B51C20BD10) /*no changes required*/
mask=x2c(FFFFFFFFFF000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF00000000F000F000FFFFFFFF)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"
addr=rc

if addr=0 then do
/* nse-1 */
patt=x2c(2000494C78092903D100200146F746C0)
mask=x2c(FFFFFF00FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"
addr=rc
end

findldr addr
getldr rc
getlong rc
keypad_status=rc

call value "address/"func,keypad_status,pool
return verbose(keypad_status)
end

if func="GET_KEY" then do /* originaly get_calced_key */
patt=x2c(B500FFFFFFFF28FFD101203EBD0009C1) /* patt and mask reduced in 2 bytes to work with all*/
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
searchback=0
end

post results

cheers

danwood76
23-11-2004, 05:37 PM
I remember having some problems like access violation
It was to do with the version of nokix and the drivers I was using

Try up or downgrading and make sure you have the right versions of the regina.dll etc

regards,
Danny

portman
24-11-2004, 06:49 AM
thanks guys.
i shall post the results after i try it.
i think the version of nokix is latest one downloaded last week.

portman
24-11-2004, 05:37 PM
hi

the script worked. I have tested it on 3310 and its great.
good work. keep it up.
thanks

mestrini
24-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Since yak has released a new program version with new support scripts (locate.rx, shortkeys.nrx) i had to alter my script in order for it to patch successfully.

enjoy :D

cheers

ShadoW2004
29-11-2004, 04:58 PM
2 mestrini

spymode not working good with slideshow.nrx and rhitmic_leds.nrx :(

danwood76
29-11-2004, 06:08 PM
I think shadow this is the same bug as in the other LED script

This spymode uses the same LED toggle as mestrinis other patch so it will have the same bugs

Maybee instead of keep nagging about these problems you learn some ARM and do it yourself??

just a thought

regards,
Danny

mestrini
30-11-2004, 12:18 AM
2 mestrini

spymode not working good with slideshow.nrx and rhitmic_leds.nrx :(

U must give more info than that :eek:

u must tell me what errors u are seeing and which scripts were patched at the same time. How do u think a mechanic feels when someone takes the car and says: "my car is not working good" ;)

waiting for better feedback

cheers

ShadoW2004
30-11-2004, 05:35 AM
2 mestrini

I thin bug in LED toggle... for example: when playing ringtone and blinking leds it blinking not correctly and after stoping play ringtone leds go swich off :-(
In intro the problem: when phone starting and showing intro and when it finishing show the leds doing thomethink like: OFF pause ON

This problems I have allready when patching Toggle_leds_full.nrx

mestrini
30-11-2004, 01:08 PM
i see what u guys mean :eek:

it is related to a BL i diverted to a check code. whenever leds are supposed to be on (playing tunes) it stops them from being on because it goes check that code.

dunno if i can fix that so easily. :-x

better stop using my leds and spy scripts if you care much about intro stuff

sorry guys :o

dvirus666
30-11-2004, 01:19 PM
mestrini:
"better stop using my leds and spy scripts if you care much about intro stuff"

I am using the spymode script with,

Fade LEDs
Toggle LEDs
Slidshow/Intros

I had the same problem but all i done to stop the conflict was to change the bottom of your spymode script @ compare_code. It is now not in use.

The spymode still works great and when turned on the LEDs go off. The only problem is that when you turn spymode off sometimes the LEDs do not turn back on.

But just use a toggle led script.

mestrini
04-12-2004, 02:10 AM
I've found a solution to avoid the led conflict :D It was a lucky shot but it works and doesn't mess with the leds way of working since the dredfull "compare_code" was remove for good!

What i ask u modders is to notify me of the bugs u found (like u mr dvirus666 :-P ) because i usually test the scripts individually (since i don't have much time for modding now :lol: )

If this proves to be the right way to toggle the automode be sure to see the release of a new Toggle_Leds_Full script in the next few days :D

cheers and enjoy

ps: POST COMMENTS!!

dvirus666
07-12-2004, 08:04 PM
I've found a solution to avoid the led conflict :D It was a lucky shot but it works and doesn't mess with the leds way of working since the dredfull "compare_code" was remove for good!

What i ask u modders is to notify me of the bugs u found (like u mr dvirus666 :-P ) because i usually test the scripts individually (since i don't have much time for modding now :lol: )

If this proves to be the right way to toggle the automode be sure to see the release of a new Toggle_Leds_Full script in the next few days :D

cheers and enjoy

ps: POST COMMENTS!!

This version seems to be working fine, until you recieve a call then the leds turn on or flash.

mestrini
11-12-2004, 03:46 AM
This version seems to be working fine, until you recieve a call then the leds turn on or flash.

Strange... i don't get any strange behaviour. :???:

i patched it along with memory editor and all works fine - spymode ON or OFF :-o

give me more details pls, like what scripts are patched along with mine.

cheers

dvirus666
11-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Strange... i don't get any strange behaviour. :???:

i patched it along with memory editor and all works fine - spymode ON or OFF :-o

give me more details pls, like what scripts are patched along with mine.

cheers

:confused:

Too many script to list. I will try it one by one to see what cause's the conflict. I will let you know. It might just be my mod.

dvirus666
11-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I tried it on it own with a fresh flash and no problems. It must be with my MOD not your script. Sorry. Just need to find out where.

nfc
20-12-2004, 07:45 PM
I have a problem, when i build my flash with nokix I take this warning:
# Warning! Trying to locate unknown function (KEYLOCK_STATUS)!
# Warning! Trying to locate unknown function (CURRENT_HANDLER

the processing is succeffully finished, but i want know if this warning are a problem or no? , probably is my lacate.rx outdated, someone can post the updated one?

thanks and regards

mestrini
21-12-2004, 01:05 AM
That means u are using an old version of the file locate.rx which contains most of the needed functions by other scripts. The last version of spymode uses those two functions with the new name (yak changed them) so to get everything to work you should update the scripts pack ;)

i uploaded the latest version of the pack because the site is down but another solution is to scroll up this thread and see the code i posted and change the names there from "Keypad_status" to "keylock_status" and "current_state" to "current_handler" ;)

cheers

nfc
21-12-2004, 10:22 AM
thanks a lot!

nfc
21-12-2004, 11:42 AM
another (i hope the last) dummy question from nfc:
I'm very new of nokix and i don't know how set parameters and so nokix give me this errors:

Creating the spy stuff....
# RUNATEND: Bad arguments!
# 289 *-* runatend script "THE_END" (-160)
# +++ RC=1 +++
Creating and hooking the autoanswer codes...
# 49 *-* runatend script "THE_END" (-160)
# +++ RC=1 +++

Please can you tell me how correctly set parameters for your script? what i must do? Thanks a lot and regards

mestrini
21-12-2004, 01:03 PM
another (i hope the last) dummy question from nfc:
I'm very new of nokix and i don't know how set parameters and so nokix give me this errors:

Creating the spy stuff....
# 289 *-* runatend script "THE_END" (-160)
# +++ RC=1 +++
Creating and hooking the autoanswer codes...
# 49 *-* runatend script "THE_END" (-160)
# +++ RC=1 +++

Please can you tell me how correctly set parameters for your script? what i must do? Thanks a lot and regards

this is not a problem from my script :lol:

when yak released the pack he forgot to update the "runatend" line of his scripts :-P

all you have to do is go to the scrip that provoked that error and search the line that has that "runatend" and change the word script for the name used by the script between ""

that's it :-D

cheers

nfc
21-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Ok now works, but wath is the defaul key to active spymode? *0? and how i can canghe this? I must pass parameters to nokix but how and in wich mode? Can you make an example?
Thanks a lot for lots your time to help me!

bye and regards

ShadoW2004
27-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Cool it's work!!!! :D

uga280
14-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Dear All,
I am a new member and a little new to spy phones. I dont where to begin but after spending lots of hours looking around do I need genolite 2.0 from Devirus site, flasher cable and Mbus cable, 3310. Do I also need fast_spymode.gsc and autoanswer.gsc scripts as mentioned by Krishna? Also where do I get flasher cable and Mbus cable. Does this connect where the sim goes and then you just run your software- sorry for being thick, but I am very new to this. Appreciate your help.
Cheers
u :smile:

mestrini
15-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Dear All,
I am a new member and a little new to spy phones. I dont where to begin but after spending lots of hours looking around do I need genolite 2.0 from Devirus site, flasher cable and Mbus cable, 3310. Do I also need fast_spymode.gsc and autoanswer.gsc scripts as mentioned by Krishna? Also where do I get flasher cable and Mbus cable. Does this connect where the sim goes and then you just run your software- sorry for being thick, but I am very new to this. Appreciate your help.
Cheers
u :smile:

no, no , no :-P

in this thread all you need is version 1.2 of my script and a program called nokix.

read the threads about the program and get it from the creator's site (YAK) and you'll have your own spyphone ;)

cheers

uga280
16-02-2005, 11:45 AM
no, no , no :-P

in this thread all you need is version 1.2 of my script and a program called nokix.

read the threads about the program and get it from the creator's site (YAK) and you'll have your own spyphone ;)

cheers

Thanks mate, I will try this in a weeks time whn I can get hold of a nokia phone. Will let you know how I get on. Also you say that you have some phones, do you sell them and if you do I will buy from you (seconhand working will do).

Cheers

uga280
13-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Hi Mestrini
Ok just bought a 3310 which is already unlocked but few things I am not sure of.
1) Do I use your version 1.2 of your script
2) Do I use nokix from Yaks sight
3) What is the flasher cable used for and what is the Mbus/Fbus cable used for. If the phone is already unlocked do I still need to use both these leads. I have tried to order but nobody seems to know, some people say both these cables are same cable with different names? It would be good to know step by step on how to modify from start to finish, i.e. which cable to use, which script to use and so on. Hope you can help as you are so clever.
Cheers
uga280 :???:

mestrini
14-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Flasher cable, as the name tells, serves to upload (flash) firmware into the phone (to a chip called FLASH) :P

MBus and FBus are cables to transfer data from and to the phone without firmware changes. These cables are suitable for uploading/downloading ringtones, animations and logos, save phonebook and, most important for the folks hanging around this place, they're also used to lock/unlock phones.
The difference between the cables is the speed/manner they transfer data.
MBUS is a two-way cable using one "channel", meaning it can't pass info in both directions at the same time. (mostly for unlocking) This cable is also necessary for an after-flashing operation called FAID that allows the phone to connect to the provider.
FUBS is much faster since it uses two "channels" to communicate. (mostly use by data programs for tones and logos).
But don't worry that nowadays cables use both interfaces and if sometimes they do it automatically, the others there's a switch

Hope u get it. Still, it's not anything you can't find anywhere in the net and specially in this forum. Just use the search button or look for the FAQ's section. It's all there :-P

about the first two points. They are true but contact me private to see what i can do ;)

cheers

uga280
17-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi mate,
I am slowly getting close. I can get a cable kit of the Mbus/Fbus from a shop locally but no one has any flasher cable. I will try several companys to try locate it. I will mail your email about the outcome and I really appreciate your help and only wish I can help you sometime in future.

Cheers ;-)

szczuru
11-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Anybody have a spymode working under 5510??

Problem is there:

# Processing: spymode_1.2.nrx
Getting original functions and creating our own.
Important stuff not found! Must end here...

/*getting other important stuff*/
patt=x2c(B510F7FBFA6A4C36206B1901201F780A43107008F7FBFA6EF003F8A52001)
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FF00FF00FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000F000F000F000FFFF)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"; get_irq_key=rc
if get_irq_key=0 then do
patt=x2c(B510F7FBFA6A4C36216B5D0A201F43105508F7FBFA6EF003F8A52001)
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FF00FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000F000F000F000FF00)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"; get_irq_key=rc; end
if get_irq_key=0 then do; say "Important stuff not found! Must end here..."; exit 1; end

joci2000
11-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Anybody have a spymode working under 5510??

Problem is there:

# Processing: spymode_1.2.nrx
Getting original functions and creating our own.
Important stuff not found! Must end here...

/*getting other important stuff*/
patt=x2c(B510F7FBFA6A4C36206B1901201F780A43107008F7FBFA6EF003F8A52001)
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FF00FF00FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000F000F000F000FFFF)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"; get_irq_key=rc
if get_irq_key=0 then do
patt=x2c(B510F7FBFA6A4C36216B5D0A201F43105508F7FBFA6EF003F8A52001)
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FF00FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000F000F000F000FF00)
find x2d(200000) "patt" "mask"; get_irq_key=rc; end
if get_irq_key=0 then do; say "Important stuff not found! Must end here..."; exit 1; end

Hi szczuru

try with this mask to func get_irq_key (longer ->1st)
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FF00FF00FFFFFFF0FFFFFFFFFFFFF000F000F000F000FF00)

bye

mestrini
11-05-2005, 11:05 PM
@ joci2000

did u try that mask? if not what's the purpose of posting it? :-?

this is the correct PATT MASK for 5510:

patt=x2c(B510F7DFFBC44C3F206B19012002780A43107008F7DFFBC8202B5D00) /*5510*/
mask=x2c(FFFFF000F000FF00FF00FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF000F000FF00FFFF)

i never bothered to check this func for 5510 since spyphone is supposed to work only in 331x. My error was to include a 3410 pattern when there should be only for 331x

@ szczuru

please let us know the outcome of your test :P

cheers

joci2000
12-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Well you are right. I've never said that this pattern will work i said only to try with this. :wink:

so I'm really sorry if i'm was wrong.

szczuru
12-05-2005, 09:00 AM
joci2000, your pattern works :D
mestrini, your pattern too :D

mestrini
12-05-2005, 12:06 PM
joci2000, your pattern works :D
mestrini, your pattern too :D

can u tell me what address is returned when using joci's mask?

from my studies, the 5510 get_irq_key function for doesn't have two BL's together (like 3310) and his patt does so how did u manahge to find the function with it? Did u check the addresses to see if both patt give same result?

cheers

joci2000
12-05-2005, 02:13 PM
can u tell me what address is returned when using joci's mask?

from my studies, the 5510 get_irq_key function for doesn't have two BL's together (like 3310) and his patt does so how did u manahge to find the function with it? Did u check the addresses to see if both patt give same result?

cheers

I think mestrini's patt, mask will work correctly, not mine. :wink:
mine give this address 0x00335FAE

szczuru have you tried this two idea if it works with 5510 or just with nokix?

szczuru
12-05-2005, 06:00 PM
joci2000, with 5510

joci2000
12-05-2005, 06:03 PM
joci2000, with 5510

and? does it work?

ShadoW2004
20-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Hi all!

I have problem with spymode and latest scriptssnapshot from Yak's site...
The problem is: when i pushing *+8 (it is my shortkey to run spymode) the light turning ON!!! I think it's becouse light_settings.nrx changing some functions what using in spymode....

See it....

mestrini
23-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Why don't you see it? You've been here for quite a while so i guess you understand enough to study the files..

besides i stopped reversing some time ago and haven't checked YAK's work, including latest changes in definitions and changes in old scripts

cheers

dvirus666
23-05-2005, 01:32 PM
I had the same problem with spymode and the lights but it works ok if the keypad is locked first. This work for me.

yak
23-05-2005, 02:32 PM
@ mestrini

you've stoped reversing? what a pitty... hope you will come back, there's still a lot to discover :).

mpattera
22-10-2005, 02:22 PM
hi,
i have a problem with spymode 1.2...i've patched 3310 v6.39 firmware with shortkeys+spymode (also tried with only spymode), but when i turn on the phone it enters immediatly in spymode..and i can't call the phone because it's unreachable by network, then i've set faid, but the problem persist.. help me!

ps: sorry for my bad english :-(

mpattera
24-10-2005, 03:18 PM
up!no one can tell me how make shortkeys to work? :-?

mpattera
04-11-2005, 09:32 PM
sorry but i need help...