PDA

View Full Version : Beware... www.telecomgallary.biz

Kid
13-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Group of cheaters, I had send payment of sample order to them, and in the end was told that the price was not enuff to cover for FED-EX, so I offered to pay for it myself, but they do not want it and instead ask me to get more phones, make more payments and they rather compansiate me with 2 x 3200 for the time that I wasted! This is stupid man, who in the world rather pay me 2 new phone then wasting USD20 bucks for the FED-EX? Even though that this F@#k..g cheaters cheated me of 69 bucks but I still have to warn anyone that is going to deal with them. They are full of stupid excuses. And I just recieved another email from them and this time, they forgot their NAME!!! :o It's very clear that this is a group of Cheaters, so beware.

BEst regards,
Kid

Kid
13-11-2004, 09:49 PM
More details about www.telecomgallary.biz...

Name : James Owen, Calvin Owen, Johnson Owen, Christopher Nwachukwu
Address: TELECOM TRADERS INC. 200 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA LAGOS
NIGERIA

And if anyone know them here, help me get my money back... :razz:

BR,
Kid

Alinus
14-11-2004, 09:14 AM
nigeria?

you were verry "wise" when u sent money there buddy.

Kid
14-11-2004, 10:40 AM
nigeria?

you were verry "wise" when u sent money there buddy.

HI Ainus,

Well, it's just a small bet on this company, you see, if I dun bet on it, I won't know its for real or not.

I know dealing with NIgerian are risky, but it's not every Nigerian are cheaters. So i just tried it, anyway, it's just 69 bucks... These F_._.Kers are really cheap... Only 69 bucks to have their reputation. :-D

Anyway, beware everyone...

BR
Kid