PDA

View Full Version : A800 unlock code

diggermaker
19-11-2004, 08:28 PM
i have a samsung A800 that is network locked and i have used the software from this website to try and unlock it when it asks me for a password and i enter this *2767*637# but it just replies with password to short, i cannot enter the * on it's own only numbers any help appreciated. thanks

michael.pratt
29-11-2004, 08:40 PM
You do not enter that code with another network sim in the phone. you enter the code directly to the phone when youve swithched on,however the codes very rarely work unless your lucky,try the software downloaded from the web you will need a cable. :wink:

mickhoray
09-12-2004, 09:36 AM
You do not enter that code with another network sim in the phone. you enter the code directly to the phone when youve swithched on,however the codes very rarely work unless your lucky,try the software downloaded from the web you will need a cable. :wink:

What cable model will i need i have, PCB133LBC It worked on the E700, Can i use it to remove the sim lock on the a800??

Thanx

michael.pratt
09-12-2004, 08:51 PM
not sure about cable for e700,however if it fits its probably the same cable universal samsung i have also unlocked a800 using t100 software. :wink:

franco81
18-05-2005, 10:11 PM
hi ppl, i have used a code to unlock the e800, i know this worked as the phone reset itself - as it usually does - and then swithced itself back on and went back to the orange standby screen. all photos, messages, etc were deleted as i believe the code clears the phones memory.

however, when i put in another networks sim card, it switches on ok but then asks for a network code password which seems to ask for an 8 digit code.

can anyone help me or tell me what this code is?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
franco 81 :)